This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori Soldiers

Why have we not seen an episode where Ori soldiers are fighting on the ground or Adria at the head of a ground assault against unbelievers?

Originally posted by Origin1981
    Why have we not seen an episode where Ori soldiers are fighting on the ground or Adria at the head of a ground assault against unbelievers?
    Because it's still building to that. I'm sure we will soon enough.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

There've probably been at least several instances of that offscreen. Although they were all most likely over pretty quickly and rather one-sided for that matter, so we don't need to see them, especially since we already have a pretty good idea as to what a single Prior's capable of, letalone Adria.

Comment

In 10x02 Teal'c talks about Jaffa reports which described the Ori Warriors being Led by Adria.....

So yeah, it has happened off screen, but I dunno if we'll see it, at least not exactly like that.

Comment

For now, pretty much everything the Ori do (taking over the whole galaxy) happens off screen, so why not this? It would just take up time that can be used for other things.
          *And that's all I have to say about that*

Comment

yeah, at the moment everything to do with the Ori conquering the galaxy is happening off screen, but i'm looking forward to when we do see the ori soldiers fighting, they are very creepy, but have cool armour.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by tommiekins
              yeah, at the moment everything to do with the Ori conquering the galaxy is happening off screen, but i'm looking forward to when we do see the ori soldiers fighting, they are very creepy, but have cool armour.
              I really don't doubt at all that we'll get to see them in action by the end of this season. I don't know how it'll turn out for our side, but it will happen.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                I really don't doubt at all that we'll get to see them in action by the end of this season. I don't know how it'll turn out for our side, but it will happen.
                I have a feeling that it'll turn out bad for us, the staff weapons were one thing, but the weapon Tomin had in crusade?!?! eek

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

in
                  Spoiler:
                  line in the sand we see their "raiders" (i dont know what name we are going with for their fighter class ships) and should see some on the ground
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

We've seen their fighters already in Flesh and Blood, just not up close and with more detail....

I really wanna see how the Ori Crusaders (warriors) will fight.
                    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                      We've seen their fighters already in Flesh and Blood, just not up close and with more detail....

I really wanna see how the Ori Crusaders (warriors) will fight.
                      I'm sure we will but I bet we'll get our arses kicked.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yup, especially if we find out that they have personal shields against energy weapons like the Priors.... probably why they're giving the Jaffa a massive beat down.

Lets see if they can also resist P-90s, M4s, G36s, M249 SAWs, and MP5s. If they do, they're more of a frighteningly tough enemy like the Kulls.
                        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

As stated before, Im sure will get to see SG1 take on some warriers in 'Line in the Sand'. Even if its not a huge ground battle, at least we'll see something.
                          sigpic
                          By *E*K*R*

Comment

They are kind of bait in my opinion, just normal humans!!
                            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I'd like to see the Anubis soldiers take them on

Comment

Working...
                              X