This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Adria combust?

Probably will never happen since the series is coming to an end and because the point of the story is to have her, not kill her, but still, can she combust?

The priors can combust at will or when they betray the ori (like gerrak) does adria have the same combustion trap?

.... makes me wonder if there is a tatoo on her ass: "Warning: highly combustable"

why burn a hot living ori?
    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

What?? I really don't want her to combust, shes just so...
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

This is a really good question, and I wonder if she will combust by the end of the season.
        sigpic
        Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

No!!! Remember, Vala is trying to redeem her daughter. She's not going to combust, for her to work all that way to get her daughter to reject Origin and then immediately combust....NO!!! I refuse for the series to end like that.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Yeah, that would be a really sad ending...would be kind of funny though.

Vala: "Yes! I finally convinced you!"
            *BOOM!*
            sigpic
            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I think she can combust, that way, no one gets any information from her.
              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

maybe though, she's so powerful that if she combusts she can rematerialize herself. It would be the ultimate escape rope: if she's captured or trapped anywhere she can just combust and rematerialize somewhere else.

Perhapes she can even stop others from combusting, or she can rematerialize a prior that has combusted... maybe even Daniel...

just wondering, maybe she combusts when she climaxes

Comment

Mabey if she has the combustibility "flaw" since she basically is a human form personifacation of the Ori mabey she can override it?
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Redeem her daughter from what? She's a living, breathing Ori, she can ascend. I really hope they don't burn up Adria, that would a waste of a really hot woman.

Comment

she has the knowledge of the ori well most of it she should be able to overide and she knows how to ascend but dude she is hot

a hot chick on fire we havent seen dat in stargate
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alexein
                        .... makes me wonder if there is a tatoo on her ass: "Warning: highly combustable"

I will do my all to find that out for you.

For all of you.

No one is ordering me on this mission, but I volunteer for it, reluctantly, for the good of the galaxy. . . . . . . . . . . . and my libido.

Comment

Like priors and docis, she probably can as a way to prevent information from being leaked to people like us.
                          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

If they didn't trust their priors enough that they installed safety-combust mechanisms, they certainly aren't going to trust Adria. She may be Half Ori and have a lot of their knowledge, but she is also Half Vala

In all likely-hood, she will find out the truth or get converted, and the combust thing will trigger but she'll be able to stop it, and after that it's Mother/Daughter Ori smackdown time. Quality time.

Comment

She's not a Prior. So there's obviously differences. I don't imagine she'll combust anytime soon or that she even can. Why would she want to? She's the ultimate Hok'taur wielding a piece of the holy city of Celestis.

All she has to do is wave a hand and people will drop dead before her.

Comment

Working...
                              X