Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do about the Goa'uld on Earth?can they reform?or ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is probably the last season of SG1, i am still hoping the 11th season.

But what about the Goa'uld on Earth?unless u want the Goa'uld to be be the new villains of SGA, we new some resolution or closure for them.

if or When the Ori is defeat, what are we going to do with the Goa'uld on Earth(the Trust)?

The Goa'uld like Earth because it is easy for Goa'uld to make money (sell a few high tech device or take a billionair as host)..The Trust's organization 's network are in place , human Trust member are willing to serve them for a money .The Girl are good looking.

They can maintain a life style almost as good as before they lost their empire.

We can get rid of them if we spay the symbiote poison on a global scale.and a again and agin for a few month, and then randomly spay the chemical over different region.Even if Goa'uld were protected suit , they can risk taking it off.
    that will get rid of them and keep them away.

Once the Goa'uld are unable to keep running the Trust?The human Trust will seized control their asset and technologies .After a few month ,even if the Goa'uld return , the human Trust will probably turn on them.

But what if they reform?
    I doubt the writer will spend the little time left on a story about how some Goa'uld reform and live a peaceful co-existance with humanity.

We can't trust them to let their host share control of their body like the Tok'ra.
    The Tok'ra are dying,without a queen thier current generation is their last. the Goa'uld probably will contrinue indefinitly, like in the shadow of humanity like vampire myth.
    But some Goa'uld are capableto change, like that Goa'uld girl who save Jonas homeworld.
    I hope after the series end , the writer give as a TV movies about how the Tok'ra reconcile with some of the reformed Goa'uld and they contine the species.

Nah. No offense meant but I think it's best if they are left as is.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

agreed, gould like power being a person with as much knowlege as they have they could easily maneuver their way to the top of the buisness tycoons. its a life style similar to their former (in influence) they probably get as much service as their slaves gave. i like the gould showing up once in a while, keeps a familiar face to the show.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Yeah, when one of my friends saw Ba'al pop up in season 9, that made his day. He also said he doesn't want the joker to die, as Ba'al's not much worse than your typical amoral corporate bigwig plus he's proven to be pretty efficient at running his various businesses. That and the Goa'uld are kinda an endangered species (or at least rarely spotted) by this point.

Comment

they can kill baal as much as they want aslong as they have a clone of him come back
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Keep the Goa'uld around in the Coporate circles, it's a good explanation for the "my boss is evil myth".
            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
              Keep the Goa'uld around in the Coporate circles, it's a good explanation for the "my boss is evil myth".
              I like that. I sometimes think my boss has a snake in her head.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
              X