This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memento Mori and Ms. Black

Without getting into this episode in any depth, I thought Caludia Black was just terrific in it. I honestly have never liked her that much and thought the writers really blew the way she was introduced and developed.

But in this episode, she showed a lot of range and subtlety and I must say that season 10 seems to be a big improvement over 9 so far.

Aye, I thought it was a good episode for Claudia to flex her acting muscles a little for the first time in awhile.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Talking about (acting) muscles, Claudia's arms looked awfully skinny, the part where she enters the café for the first time for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
        Aye, I thought it was a good episode for Claudia to flex her acting muscles a little for the first time in awhile.
        CB is a wonderful actress, and I'm so glad that she finally got an episode to show her range from humor to pathos. She brought so much more to all the scenes that the script alone provided.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirel
          Talking about (acting) muscles, Claudia's arms looked awfully skinny, the part where she enters the café for the first time for example.
          yea I've thought that ever since the Farscape mini-series in 2004. I know she's always been thin, but it's just slightly too much for my tastes right now. I was really put off by the way she looked in The Powers That Be in that goddes outfit. bleh.

Comment

Working...
          X