This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what if we do find merlins weaon

i was wondering....if we find it...will we be able to use it the right way so we wont eliminate ascended ancients in our galaxy. kvasir in camelot only said that we should activate it and send it to ori galaxy....but if we acivate it here wouldnt we kill ancients too?
    sigpic

you spelled weapon wrong!
    Last edited by wise one; 10 September 2006, 07:41 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Probably!!
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by ziga1980
        i was wondering....if we find it...will we be able to use it the right way so we wont eliminate ascended ancients in our galaxy. kvasir in camelot only said that we should activate it and send it to ori galaxy....but if we acivate it here wouldnt we kill ancients too?
        I was curious about the same thing. I think in order to not do that we will have to open a conection to the Ori galaxy.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I would think that the Ori would try to get another supergate open so if we're lucky then we should be able to open the gate to the Ori galaxy and when we find it then someone would most likely go through the gate and activate the weapon and that would mean that there is no risk of detroying the ancients.

Comment

Originally posted by wise one
            you spent weapon wrong!
            You 'SPENT' that wrong! (Lol)

It should have been 'Spelled' or 'Spelt'!

You shouldn't nitpick on others before making sure that your's is perfect yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
              I was curious about the same thing. I think in order to not do that we will have to open a conection to the Ori galaxy.
              To make sure no Ancients are affected by the weapon, someone may need to actually take it to the Ori Galaxy and activate it there. Wonder who would volunteer for that mission?
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                To make sure no Ancients are affected by the weapon, someone may need to actually take it to the Ori Galaxy and activate it there. Wonder who would volunteer for that mission?
                Not sure many would take that. Then again, if your world was on the chopping block, I'm sure people would come forward. But the question is, should we care about the Ancients? There are some in the Pegasus Galaxy left, let them be the survivors! I wonder if there is a time delay or a way that once it's turned on it can't be deactivated. After all, the Ori and Ancients are god-like, can't they just turn it off while it sets up?
                "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by RedGuard
                  Not sure many would take that. Then again, if your world was on the chopping block, I'm sure people would come forward. But the question is, should we care about the Ancients? There are some in the Pegasus Galaxy left, let them be the survivors! I wonder if there is a time delay or a way that once it's turned on it can't be deactivated. After all, the Ori and Ancients are god-like, can't they just turn it off while it sets up?
                  Thing is, regarding the Ancients, we would want to care about them. If we threatened their existence with the weapon, they would be forced to act. We don't need to make them into an enemy.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

yes, but wouldnt posessing the weapon it self pose a threat to them? or would they make sure we use it the proper way...that'd be nice...

but theres another point....if someone goes to their galaxy and tries to activate it...wouldnt the ori stop him/her...wipe him from existance?

so even with the weapon we need so despartly it's still difficult.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm guessing the weapon generates a field around you where you are invincible from ascended influence.

This way, we might even be able to chantage the Ancients!

"Give us a big honkin' space gun or we'll press the "eliminate all ascended beings" instead of the "eliminate ascended bad guys" button!"

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
                      You 'SPENT' that wrong! (Lol)

It should have been 'Spelled' or 'Spelt'!

You shouldn't nitpick on others before making sure that your's is perfect yourself.
                      It's called sarcasm

Comment

would anyone have to actually go through with the weapon though? we have no idea what its going to be so maybe they could just turn it on and shove it through the event horizon.

I dunno, i guess we'll find out soon enough (oh wait, six months is hardly soon is it o.O).

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Working...
                        X