This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adria - And the piece of Celestis

I've been thinking, what does Adria have to protect besides her mental powers and the piece of celestis? She's clearly not immortal if she needs a piece of celestis to protect her from weapons.

I mean, is her body stronger than the average human's? After all, she's at least part-human. Can you kill her by wringing her neck?

She obviously trusts Vala. If Vala decides to end it for her daughter, could she, under the guise of hugging her, simply kill her by wringing her neck?

As we've figured out from the Priors and from child Adria, she needs to be distracted in order for you to attack her without her being able to stop you mentally. Yet, how do you do that when she is protected by her personal shield? You can't do it by wringing her neck because I'd daresay the distraction would fail as soon as she noticed someone's hands around her neck.
    //

O'Neill: Phasers?
    Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

I guess it's a higly advanced personal shield just nanometers from the body, so that it is not noticable when you touch her.

Comment

no when it activated in counterstrike there's a noticable bubble around the hotness known as adria.

she didn't have it when "growing up"
        A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

It doubles as a Chastity belt... j/k

Anyhow, I think that Celestis Piece was designed to protect her from any Ancient weapon.
          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
            It doubles as a Chastity belt... j/k

Anyhow, I think that Celestis Piece was designed to protect her from any Ancient weapon.
            Any Ancient weapon?

Comment

rip the necklace off somehow and put a bullet(s) to her
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Bullet in the brainpan, squish! That should do it.
                Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by Carl
                  As we've figured out from the Priors and from child Adria, she needs to be distracted in order for you to attack her without her being able to stop you mentally. Yet, how do you do that when she is protected by her personal shield? You can't do it by wringing her neck because I'd daresay the distraction would fail as soon as she noticed someone's hands around her neck.
                  Hey, Vala hugging her and putting her hands on her face to kiss her goodnight or whatever.

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                  rip the necklace off somehow and put a bullet(s) to her
                  That's take too long. Hello, psychic powers.

Comment

Originally posted by stewsith
                    Bullet in the brainpan, squish! That should do it.
                    now why would shoot a person has hot as her
                    sigpic

Comment

Let me guess.... because she is the villian, the bad guys always lose, the good guys always win..

Why not just lure her out in the open then position a sniper with a .50 cal anti-matter rifle at 2 kilometers distance

It worked in Elfen Lied..

Comment

She still has that pesky personal shield that apparentely protects her from harm. I'm suaded to presume it'd prevent Vala from wringing her neck, too.

Comment

Then maybe the Asgard could beam it away

Or we send sheppard in

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                            I've been thinking, what does Adria have to protect besides her mental powers and the piece of celestis? She's clearly not immortal if she needs a piece of celestis to protect her from weapons.

I mean, is her body stronger than the average human's? After all, she's at least part-human. Can you kill her by wringing her neck?

She obviously trusts Vala. If Vala decides to end it for her daughter, could she, under the guise of hugging her, simply kill her by wringing her neck?
                            She's mortal. She's the most highly-evolved the Ori could make her while still limiting her to our plane.

As for the "piece of Celestis" I think it's just a shield generator. Like the one McKay had.

Except this one works. Well, works right.

Remember that she doesn't have all the knowlege of the Ori. Just all the Ori saw fit to put in her head. So it's full of what they've told her. She probably really thinks it's a piece of the city, when in reality, it's probably left over technology from the pre-ascended days.

Comment

Then again, it could actually be a piece, depending on what piece means. If the Ori have a database in Celestis, piece could just mean knowledge of Celestis. That Ancient personal shield was faulty, Adria's created a bubble what nine inches from her body.

Comment

Working...
                              X