This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Landry unappreciated

Am i the only one who feels that General Landry is the most unappreciated member of the cast. personally I love the character and it drives me crazy when people discuss all the characters but Landry never comes up once
    I just feel that beau portrayal of Landry is getting the under the rug treatment from the fans and is not getting the props he deserves. he is a much more Stern general and gets straight to the point which is more we can say about hammond. And Landry doesnt just sit back and let others do the work he goes off world unlike Hammond
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

I'm sure Beau does a great job. My mom seems to like him well enough, although I think she loved Hammond more. I'm not that into SG1. But what I've seen of it, if I had to chose, my heart would be with Hammond. Not saying that Landry is a bad guy...but he does have some pretty big shoes to fill in my opinion.
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

I just feel that he was badly thought out, he's very one dimensional IMO, and the only time we see any, and I use the word lightly, "character" is when he's with Lam, butall that seems to be is soap opera. Its not Beau's fault, between him, MS, AT, CJ, Ben and Claudia, Stargate has one of the best Sci-fi casts out there at the moment, but thw writers arent doing anything with them.

So if it seems that he is being ignored, its because theres really nothing to talk about.
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

even though hammond played a wonderful role as general in the first seasons, lahndry has so far done a wonderful job in my opinion and should keep up the intense acting !!
        sigpic
        *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

Working...
        X