X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things Season 10 Should Answer

1. WHO WERE THE ALIENS FROM "FOOTHOLD"?

what did they want??? where they a villian, were they the furlings??? (an interesting twist to see the furlings to become major villians)

2. WHERE ARE THE REMAINING FURLINGS?

what happened to them? what do they look like? again would be great to see thema new villians

3. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TOLLANS?

not my favourite storyline but something to finish off would be nice, like they unleashed a unimagineable weapon of mass destruction destorying the invading fleets of the ga'auld ships but damaged the planets atmosphere leaing few to survive in a bunker trying desperately to find the stargate so they can get off the planet before they run out of supplies. (perhaps these few survivors were apart of a command discission that lead to the unleashing of "the weapon" killing the enemy fleet but also wiping out the vast majority of the tollan people, a last measure to prevent the gau'ald from gaining their technology and over- running the defenses of planets like earth.) a lesson of the many or the few, especially if this few did not have authorisation to unleash the weapon but ismply did to save themselves.

4. THE ASCHEN ARE ALL OF THEM DESTROYED?

i remember reading a while ago in production notes for one of the seasons that there was an idea to bring them back 3 or 4 vessels on a course for earth to get revenge, this would be cool

thaks for reading

any thoughts/ ideas/ comments, would be greatfully appreciated

You mean ''things we would like to know the answer to but now never will since they only have 3 episodes left to tie up ten years of history''.

Comment

These are questions I'd like answering but unfortunately unless another network whether in the US or abroad by the show then we will never know!!
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

9th Chevron, Furlings, Aschen, Tollan, Foothold Aliens, Jonas Quinn (doubtfull) Asgard Cloning Problem, Dark SG-1: "Cut the Green One", Worldwide Stargate Relationships, Grace Ship, Giant [Crystal Skull]Aliaaans!, The Amphibious Guy with the Babylonian Wife, Ba'al's Clones? Anubis vs Oma, Ascended Race Question (Who Ascended First?), Alteran Plague Origin

Etc...

Comment

There are several things that have never been reexplored. The Tolans are most likely dead, as to the others I loved all those stories but I'd rather they finish off or at least give some closure to the Ori storline which they will do.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

the Alteren plague has kind of been subtly revelased.

they beleive it was the Ori that created the original plague to try and wipe out the alterens.

and i doubt we'll c the tollans, it was implyed that they have been wiped out

Comment

Working...
            X