X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things Unanswered!!!

1. WHO WERE THE ALIENS FROM "FOOTHOLD"?

what did they want??? where they a villian, were they the furlings??? (an interesting twist to see the furlings to become major villians)

2. WHERE ARE THE REMAINING FURLINGS?

what happened to them? what do they look like? again would be great to see thema new villians

3. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TOLLANS?

not my favourite storyline but something to finish off would be nice, like they unleashed a unimagineable weapon of mass destruction destorying the invading fleets of the ga'auld ships but damaged the planets atmosphere leaing few to survive in a bunker trying desperately to find the stargate so they can get off the planet before they run out of supplies. (perhaps these few survivors were apart of a command discission that lead to the unleashing of "the weapon" killing the enemy fleet but also wiping out the vast majority of the tollan people, a last measure to prevent the gau'ald from gaining their technology and over- running the defenses of planets like earth.) a lesson of the many or the few, especially if this few did not have authorisation to unleash the weapon but ismply did to save themselves.

4. THE ASCHEN ARE ALL OF THEM DESTROYED?

i remember reading a while ago in production notes for one of the seasons that there was an idea to bring them back 3 or 4 vessels on a course for earth to get revenge, this would be cool

thaks for reading

any thoughts/ ideas/ comments, would be greatfully appreciated

love your user name

i madea thread about this subject and the mods merged it
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Not to mention Nick and the Giant Aliens, the aliens from Spirits, Cassie, mini-Jack, Urgo, the Gadmeer, Harlen, the Tok'Ra, the surviving Goa'uld, the Nox, Thor, Jonas, and many, many other stories they should have had time to go back to.

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

there really is a huge list of things taht was never answered , and alot of them the Writters where finally getting too . So lets hope they could ANSWER a few more while they are still on the AIR ..

Comment

tollan story could be nice if developed properly. but i would like to see some more GOA'ULD storys. maybe anubis story. of course thers ba'al. i love ba'al. plus a few more explanations about the Trust. it would be interesting.

oh....where are THE ASGARD??????
          sigpic

Comment

Here is what I think is most important:

1) Explain what was so great about Jonas' physiology. He was a series regular and has been shafted since season 7. I think they owe the fans an explanation about who he really is.

2) Nick Ballard. They should follow-up and show just who the mist aliens were in "Crystal Skull". Who knows, maybe they could be a great ally against the Ori.

3) Resolve the Sam & Jack shipping one way or the other. I think history will lok back on SG-1 and see this whole plotline very poorly if they don't resolve this.

4) The Aschen. They were just fun characters and it could be cool to have a HUGE third episode to deal with the fallout from their last appearence.

5) Real Furlings! As much as I love SG in all its incarnations, it seems like the writers feel it is necessary to spit in the fan's faces occasionally about issues they themselves have not resolved. In jokes are great, but they really should deliver in some of these areas. SG-1 is to great to end, but it would be worse if they don't try to resolve some of these threads that have been dangling for years.

Comment

Aris Boch.

Also, this isn't really a storyline, but I just got S6 DVD and Major Davis is in what four episodes of it and it makes me miss him, he's a good character bring him back.

Perfecto!

Comment

There's no reason to bring a lot of those things back if they can't be incorporated into a story. It would be stupid to bring back them for the sole purpose of paying fan service.

What could the writers possibly do with the aliens from Spirits, the Gadmeer, and the Tollans? The Spirit aliens buried their gate and want to be left alone. The Gadmeer's planet is toxic and they're not going to develop for who knows how many years. There's no chance the Tollans could have survived. Their gate got destroyed. Their escape ships were being shot down. Even if they did manage to get away, their ships would be easily overtaken by Goa'uld ships. There would be no place for the Tollans to hide considering how Anubis could have just implanted a couple of Tollans and learned all their secrets.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
                  Aris Boch.
                  Or just bounty hunters in general. But yeah, I loved Aris!

As for the Tollan, they're dead. Gone.

Aschen, well...Brad's been wanting to bring them back for awhile now.
                  sigpic
                  "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                  DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

1. WHO WERE THE ALIENS FROM "FOOTHOLD"?
                    Who knows? I believe the writers have hinted time and again now that they'd like to do a followup episode, though from the looks of things we'll never know for certain. Of course, I believe it was implied in the episode itself that they weren't native to our galaxy, so it might be pretty funny if they pop up in the Pegasus galaxy.

2. WHERE ARE THE REMAINING FURLINGS?
                    I'm still convinced that the Quetzacoatl and his pantheon from 'Crystal Skull' are the bona fide Furlings based on Cooper's statement that we've already seen them. It's a wonder though as to why SGC doesn't appear to have kept in touch with them.

3. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TOLLANS?
                    They're all most likely dead. A handful of them might've managed to escape, but even so it'd take a very long time to rebuild their civilization, if that's even possible. Of course, in a sense it's also a good thing that they were pretty much decimated. Otherwise, I dread to think of what would've happened in the Replicators came along in 'Reckoning' and assimilated their phase-shifting technology, perhaps even Dakara's superweapon might've been ineffective.

4. THE ASCHEN ARE ALL OF THEM DESTROYED?
                    They're extremely advanced, I'm certain they would've eventually figured out how to deal with the Stargate on their homeworld dialing a black hole. I'm sure they're still out there somewhere plotting their revenge, as was implied by Wright and Cooper unless the Replicators wiped them out. My personal theory is that the unidentified starship that the Prometheus encountered in 'Grace' might've been a prototype Aschen deep space vessel, with more under construction before they launched a retaliatory strike against Earth. Although Cooper apparently once referred to them as the 'Shippers', whatever that means.

Comment

Oh, before I forget, I believe there was an SG-1 novel published a year back or two which served as a followup to the Ares Boch storyline, in which Carter was eventually able to discover a way to cure his people's dependence on the drug that the Goa'uld supplied to them. I'm not sure of the title of the book though.

Comment

Originally posted by DanJack

3) Resolve the Sam & Jack shipping one way or the other. I think history will lok back on SG-1 and see this whole plotline very poorly if they don't resolve this.
                        that's my number one!

and as a PRO sam/jack shipper, i'm hoping/praying it comes out POSITIVE for them.

i'll try to think of other ideas besides my obsession current number one.

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

My only thing i want to know is whatever happen to Original Daniel?

In Moebius pt 2 , the Alternative Jack ,Sam and Teal travel to 5000BC and met the original Danial, the original Sam, Jack and Teal were kill in the fail revolt against Ra, as result a new line happen.
                          But the Alternative Sam, Jack and Teal fix the timeline with Original Daniel.

Remember in "Before i sleep" , we have two Dr Weir in the same room, because of the timeship and the old Dr Weir shift the time line.

So what happen . we know Original Daniel can't stay in the past , they can't travel back to the future , so what happen , Did Daniel left Earth with the other Alternative SG1. and start a new colony somewhere in the milkyway ,after 5000 yr, their descendent could bequite advance (they started with Sam's knowledge of science ,and Jack's advance DNA)

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau
                            My only thing i want to know is whatever happen to Original Daniel?
                            we know Original Daniel can't stay in the past
                            Why exactly can't he stay in the past? They all went back in time... and at the end of the ep in the past we have Orig Dan, Alternate Timeline Sam, Jack, Teal'c. So what happened? They died in the past in Egypt. That's it... then the events of the "original" timeline played out and probably alterred a few things here and there but the bulk of the events took place so we have (really now Alternate Timeline 2 -) Daniel, Jack, Teal'c and Sam finding the ZPM that was left by the original SG1 in Egypt (who died except for Daniel, but died probably of old age later in the past). So yeah, original Daniel has died in Egypt...

Comment

I agree with DanJack what was so great about Jonas' physiology and what the hell about the green wire!!
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                              X