Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ending of ep"200" ,is that the future of the real SG universe?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ending of ep"200" ,is that the future of the real SG universe?

Spoiler for "200"
    At the end of "200" , it took place 10 yr later (It must be the 2015 or 16)
    we saw Martin and the cast of "Wormhole Extreme" talking about the past 10 season and 200 ep of Wormhole Extreme.

So is that mean Earth survive the Ori war and Earth was probably left pretty much untouch by any alien attack if there were anymore alien attack on Earth in the next 10 yr.
    and the public still unaware of Stargate , Aliens and Atlantis.
    And Alien technology is still out of reach for common people, Earth's other power (eg Russia, China , France and the rest are still happy with the current Stargate arrangment)

Daniel is still the outcast of the archaeological community, the Wraith never reach Earth in the last 10 yr.

2010 pass and the Aschen never came

Well that is not the future i picture after the series end, i expect archaeological community finally give Daniel the respect he deserve,
    Stargate become public
    Common people can have access to Alien tech
    and more

Or is the ending of 200 just another alternative future/universe

Remember Just a little time travel can change everything.

Afterall considering how the ending of S8 "Moebius" had change things.
    The original Jack ,Sam and Teal had die in the past, the other alternative Jack ,Sam ,Teal and the original Daniel stay live in the past.(remember the time traveller of Ancient timeship can change the time line, but the same people don't fade away,and another copy of them exist in the new timeline)

there is Fish in Jack's lake ,and i am not sure about Cassie's future of ep "1969" after ep"2010".

So is the ending of "200" the ending SG universe
    Last edited by ckwongau; 05 September 2006, 03:24 AM.

Well the wormhole xtreme show seemed to be using what was a replica gate, so the stargate is possibly public with wormhole xtreme based on the adventures of sg1.

Comment

Also, we only saw up 'til the 200th episode. And we've already seen episode 201 of SG-1. Obviously, neither shows actually ends at 200.

Comment

I wouldnt read too much into that. I think it just showcases how popular SG has become and how it has beaten all the odds.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

The only thing I saw in there that *might* have been significant was the whole "the movie's back on" bit as a reference to the whole idea a few seasons back of an SG-1 feature film. And now the film seems to be somewhat back on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by ZatNKitel
            The only thing I saw in there that *might* have been significant was the whole "the movie's back on" bit as a reference to the whole idea a few seasons back of an SG-1 feature film. And now the film seems to be somewhat back on the table.
            I picked up on that too.

Comment

Originally posted by ZatNKitel
              I saw that too. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a SG-1 feature film sometime in the future. I know it's Brad Wright's goal.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                I saw that too. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a SG-1 feature film sometime in the future. I know it's Brad Wright's goal.
                I only see one problem. I think that a feature film may not generate a big gross and I'd hate for a movie based on my favorite show to be considered a flop.

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau
                  Spoiler for "200"
                  At the end of "200" , it took place 10 yr later (It must be the 2015 or 16)
                  we saw Martin and the cast of "Wormhole Extreme" talking about the past 10 season and 200 ep of Wormhole Extreme.

So is that mean Earth survive the Ori war and Earth was probably left pretty much untouch by any alien attack if there were anymore alien attack on Earth in the next 10 yr.
                  and the public still unaware of Stargate , Aliens and Atlantis.
                  And Alien technology is still out of reach for common people, Earth's other power (eg Russia, China , France and the rest are still happy with the current Stargate arrangment)

Daniel is still the outcast of the archaeological community, the Wraith never reach Earth in the last 10 yr.

2010 pass and the Aschen never came

Well that is not the future i picture after the series end, i expect archaeological community finally give Daniel the respect he deserve,
                  Stargate become public
                  Common people can have access to Alien tech
                  and more

Or is the ending of 200 just another alternative future/universe

Remember Just a little time travel can change everything.

Afterall considering how the ending of S8 "Moebius" had change things.
                  The original Jack ,Sam and Teal had die in the past, the other alternative Jack ,Sam ,Teal and the original Daniel stay live in the past.(remember the time traveller of Ancient timeship can change the time line, but the same people don't fade away,and another copy of them exist in the new timeline)

there is Fish in Jack's lake ,and i am not sure about Cassie's future of ep "1969" after ep"2010".

So is the ending of "200" the ending SG universe
                  I thought the same thing after re-watching the ep. It does make sense now. SciFi new all along and so did TPTB do to the ending. Pretty sad don't you think?
                  *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                  *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                  *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                  *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                  *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                  *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                  *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Working...
                  X