This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siler

Anyone ever notice in SG-1 that whenever somebody is in the infirmary Siler is always in the next bed getting fixed up? its so funny

Originally posted by ste
    Anyone ever notice in SG-1 that whenever somebody is in the infirmary Siler is always in the next bed getting fixed up? its so funny

i did not notice that but I think you may be right. That is rather funny. He must be accadent prone.
    "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

Yeah....Siler.....He's funny.....
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by ste
        Its probably becuae hes the guy they always get to do the actualy WORK on all the aliean/ experimental devices in the base.... hence in ep200 the reason why he goes "Why does this always heppen to me??! )
        Have a thirst for galactic conquest??
        Join the Battle

http://uc1.GamesTotal.com/?tft=cf20

Comment

Poor Siler. Is there an appreciation thread anywhere? *is too lazy to go looking for one*

Comment

I'm surprised they kept Dan Shea in the series, since he is also (primarily) Richard Dean Anderson's stunt double. But I guess allowing Siler more screentime allowed them to keep him around.

Interesting tidbits:

- Both Anderson and Shea suffered injuries that prevented them from pursuing careers in hockey.

- Dan Shea guest starred on McGuyver (as did many current Stargate stars).
            sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_the_Alien
              I'm surprised they kept Dan Shea in the series, since he is also (primarily) Richard Dean Anderson's stunt double. But I guess allowing Siler more screentime allowed them to keep him around.

Interesting tidbits:

- Both Anderson and Shea suffered injuries that prevented them from pursuing careers in hockey.

- Dan Shea guest starred on McGuyver (as did many current Stargate stars).
              I think he's also the stunt coordinator of SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif Blade
                I think he's also the stunt coordinator of SG-1.
                Yes, he is. I think that's part of the "Why does this always happen to me?"-joke as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ste
                  Yup. As most everyone has told you. It's an inside joke because he's the stunt coordinator and Richard Dean Anderson's double going all the way back to MacGyver.

Comment

no not really. and to tell u the truth, i dont care

-SMART, SEXY, and ALL AROUND PERFECT!

Comment

Ya, and him and martin wood are always carrying a big wrench.

Comment

Originally posted by ste
                        I've never really noticed that before. That's hilarious.

And..

Originally posted by I_Practice_Origin
                        no not really. and to tell u the truth, i dont care
                        Was that post really nescasary?

Comment

I think he's awesome!
                          48 hours:
                          (sam and siler are working in the gateroom on the russian DHD)
                          Jack (to carter): Are you sure you want to be in there?
                          Siler: Not really Sir!

hehe

and he finally got his highlight there in 200!

Comment

Working...
                          X