This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surface

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but does anyone know if there is going to be another season of Surface. It was a really good show and I was just wondering if it was one of those single season things.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

AFAIK, it was cancelled permanently.
    sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Yes, it was canceled I just say a boxed set on DVD that said it was the complete series. That sucks especially how it just ended like that, not only that there was only 15 episodes.

too bad, I really liked that show, it seems like all the network channels are incompetent in doing any good show right.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
        I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but does anyone know if there is going to be another season of Surface. It was a really good show and I was just wondering if it was one of those single season things.
        Cancelled, unfortunately.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
        X