This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the Stargate program be revield

This season has a lot on it plate, but one question, before the end of the season or the end of the series, will the statgate program be revield to the pubic, what do you think.

I hope so, but I doubt it will be.

Comment

I don't think it will be. And truthfully, I like it better that way.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

if the orii come, i can betcha SG-1 will be right up front annoucning it... Daniel will say resist the orii, Oniell, Teal'c, and Mitchell will be like FIGHT THEM!!!! and Carter and Vala will be like their lieing!!!! and the earth will worship the orii
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
          if the orii come, i can betcha SG-1 will be right up front annoucning it... Daniel will say resist the orii, Oniell, Teal'c, and Mitchell will be like FIGHT THEM!!!! and Carter and Vala will be like their lieing!!!! and the earth will worship the orii
          I hope your joking! On a serious note I hope not I think it's better to not reveal the exsitence of the Gate. As a people I don't think we could honestly handle it. I think if their is an Ori invasion it wouldn't be nesecary to reveal the gate yet. The SGC would to their darndest to make sure we as a people do not give in to the Ori.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'd be very shocked and surprised if they did reveal it by the end of this season.
            //

O'Neill: Phasers?
            Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Well since the producers don't want to end it at 10 I don't think there will actually be an ending at the end of 10.
              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Even at that....if they did write and ending in a movie form or mini series...they will not make the gate public. Atlantis is currently running and that would conflict with that story line...So I would I no...they will not make it public.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                  Well since the producers don't want to end it at 10 I don't think there will actually be an ending at the end of 10.
                  They've pretty much already said that it will have an ending (not a cliffhanger) but I won't end SG-1... in other words, it will leave it open for another season/series.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                    They've pretty much already said that it will have an ending (not a cliffhanger) but I won't end SG-1... in other words, it will leave it open for another season/series.
                    Exactly. SG-1 will end but they are going to leave it open ended incase their is the chance they cna get it renewed in some form.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

it won't but it better be
                      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

They won't. I don't think they'll ever reveal it to the public.
                        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Working...
                        X