Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack Must Be In The Last 2 Finales.......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Must Be In The Last 2 Finales.......

DEAR PEOPLE,

I can't see a finale without Jack O'neill!! Why? Only because I was the main character and I know he is still. I don't know for you but when 200 th episode came I was very happy that RDA came back to play O'neill again....

I have to tell you that I was expecting a scene ALONE with Carter and O'neill, but it didn't happen!!!

All i want to say is that the finale is like THE END... there is so must mystery that we have to resolve...CARTER AND O'NEILL IS ONE OF THEM!!!

SPOILERS

Now that you know that i am a big shipper of and ....you must know that even if O'neil was "gone" since season 9.... would you like them to end together?!?!?!?!?!?!? My answer: YYYYEEEESSSS!!!!

In season 7... has a boyfriend (CHIMERA), pete, and is a bit "jalous" but like he said it was none of his business BUT in season 8....pete asked sam to marry him...and then ... thing have been a bit deeper. (IN THREADS)....: go to see sam in her lab and ask her what is wrong with her. She tells him that pete ask her to marry him,but she doesn't give him a answer even after 2 weeks... is "ah!"

When things go for the best with Pete, realises that something is wrong and she go to see and tells him that she has second thoughts about the wedding.because the more it gets there, the more she thinks that she is making A HUGE MISTAKE. Like aslways... doesn't knowwhat to say, but she cuts him and tells him that there is a good reason why she is bottering him with this and is she doesn't tell him now she might never......SAM has been cut by miss Johnson....ggggggrrrr!!!
    Anyway....at the end of the episode...they go fishing.

WOULD YOU LIKE KNOW WHAT THIS WAS ALL ABOUT???? i'm sure i'm not the only one!!!

P.s:
    X-Files : they always said that Mulder and Scully would not end together... Look now. One of the best couple!!

JAG: Same thing!!!

SG-1: Carter and O'neill : to be continued.....
    sigpic

In the case of SG-1, I'm willing to be the finale isn't the end.

Comment

I only want him in the finale if he fits the story. And if they're really going for something big, then I'm sure he will. What I would hate is for them to do what some people seem to want and bring back every character from the past- Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jack, Jthor (That's Thor with a J so it fits in with the pattern ). I mean, sure, it would be nice to see them all again (in a way, Moebius gave us something like this) but not if they had to sacrifice the story because of it.

Just look at the X-Files- how many old characters did they bring back for that? And how much did the finale suck? See a pattern?

It would be lovely as a penultimate episode which is not directly related to the big finale to see them all together one last time, but to stick 'em all in the last episode just to please the fans would be terrible.

But that's kinda off topic. Jack should be back for the finale, and it would be easy to write him into it, since he's still very much a part of the Stargateverse. But to try and bring back dead/old characters who are just there for the sake of it at the expense of making the finale as awesome as it should be would just be disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1-XF9
        Only because I was the main character
        You were?! Which one were you?

Anyway, whether O'Neill returns or not is all up to RDA.

Comment

Jack and Sam will never get together. Ever. Live with it.

Jack being in the Atlantis season finale isn't happening. Unless he's got some significant role their, like using his Ancient gene to do something big, big, because John died or something.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
            Anyway, whether O'Neill returns or not is all up to RDA.
            Basically. But it would be fitting to end it with the Number 1 guy back in action.
            sigpic
            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
              Jack and Sam will never get together. Ever. Live with it.

Jack being in the Atlantis season finale isn't happening. Unless he's got some significant role their, like using his Ancient gene to do something big, big, because John died or something.
              I was not talking about Stargate Atlantis!!! Personnaly I don't care about SGA.I would prefer to loose SGA than SG-1!!!!But you know it's my opinion!!!

"Jonzey"

You're right...they shouldn't bring back the other characters....

But big or not....Jack should be there no!?!? but who care...i'm sure that the END will be big!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten
                In the case of SG-1, I'm willing to be the finale isn't the end.
                I'm sure it won't be either. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing O'Neill in the last episode of Season 10. Like others have stated though, it's all up to him really.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  I'm sure it won't be either. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing O'Neill in the last episode of Season 10. Like others have stated though, it's all up to him really.
                  as much as i love his presence, i want to see jack return for the last ep or two more because i want to see the sam/jack angle resolved and resolved with them together!!

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

For sure it's up to Rick but the most important is that the writers think about him for the finale, no? After... well let's see what he will do!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      as much as i love his presence, i want to see jack return for the last ep or two more because i want to see the sam/jack angle resolved and resolved with them together!!

sally
                      I know where you're coming from, but truthfully, in the finale this season, I think there will be "bigger fish to fry" if you know what I mean. Maybe true resolution to the whole Jack/Sam thing will be reserved for the true end of SG-1.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Not only that but as someone said only if he fits the story. I would love to have him in the "finale" but not as a last addition, you know just thrown in there. I also doubt the "finale" will be the end. If RDA can come back great, if not it will still be great!
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                          I also doubt the "finale" will be the end.

What do you mean by that? If it's the end....well it's now with season 10! I can see a movie , but AT MS RDA and CJ....would be in it???
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1-XF9
                            What do you mean by that? If it's the end....well it's now with season 10! I can see a movie , but AT MS RDA and CJ....would be in it???
                            No I disagree. While the end of the season is a "series finale" SG-1 is not over. MGM Brad Wright and Robert Cooper have all said as much. SG-1 is far from over.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

yeah but it is with Sam and O,Neill....and I don,t want them go in their ways...Together is so much better
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X