This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should SG-1 ally with Ba'al for finale?

We know Ba'al helped against replicators.
    He is best Goa'ald character and many fans like him.
    Unlike Free Jaffa, his Jaffa aren't morons (they listen to him).
    He was close to Anubis and knows lots of Anubis's secrets.
    We know he'll do anything to stay alive.
    He is surely not pro-Ori.

What you think, would you like that?

Spoiler:
    Depending offcourse they don't kill him in midseason two episode hunt for Merlin's weapon.
    VISIT AND JOIN

Yeah as an enemy of my enemy is my friend type of thing.

Hes always that little Goa'uld thorn in our side we cant seem to get rid of.
    I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

i dont think so,why,for what reason? he doesnt have anything valuable
      hes only bluffing...
      On leti,on tak krasne leti!

Comment

I think it would be interesting to see what Ba'al still has going for him out in the wider galaxy, as we already know he has a pretty strong if not total grip over the Trust organization on Earth. We will have to see where things stand after the mid-season two parter, but an alliance with Ba'al in 'an enemy of my enemy is my friend' sort of manner has been done more than once in the past, especially so between Earth's heroes and Ba'al himself.

Still, it could be done again in another twisted version, hasn't stopped TPTB before and could be a good finale to take the show out on. Still, you just gotta know Ba'al, ever the powerhungry Goa'uld, is going to turn on his would-be allies. And there has to be an extremely compelling reason why SGC would listen to him in the first place, after everything he has pulled on them up to that point.

In the end, though, I don't really see how Ba'al is ever going to be 'killed off' in the series, as his clones are all out there and he has an unusual Goa'uld habit of surviving through so much. In my opinion too, it makes it more interesting if he doesn't get eliminated in the end, but is still out there possibly causing more chaos and bending others to his will in the greater galaxy as a whole.

Capt

Comment

From what I've read
          Spoiler:
          Ba'al does ally himself with sg-1 briefly in 'the quest' in order to find merlins weapon
          so that could lead to a future alliance

Comment

Maybe we will get an ending like Angel's.... Ba'al will ally himself with us and we will let him but we will send a flunkie with him. And when Ba'al has served his purpose we will kill him because he is essentially evil.

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T
              Maybe we will get an ending like Angel's.... Ba'al will ally himself with us and we will let him but we will send a flunkie with him. And when Ba'al has served his purpose we will kill him because he is essentially evil.
              It's not like Lindsey was anywhere near as powerful as Ba'al is. For one thing, he was human.

Comment

But wouldn't that be too much like "Reckoning" all over again? I think it would.
                sigpic
                "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                  But wouldn't that be too much like "Reckoning" all over again? I think it would.
                  Ah, but "Reckoning" was not a season finale .

Comment

It would be an alliance of convenience, nothing more. Both sides are stronger together against the Ori, that is undeniable. As soon as possible though, Ba'al would try and stab us in the back though. That's just what he's all about.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      It would be an alliance of convenience, nothing more. Both sides are stronger together against the Ori, that is undeniable. As soon as possible though, Ba'al would try and stab us in the back though. That's just what he's all about.
                      Indeed he would but we may not have much of a choice
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabophis
                        i dont think so,why,for what reason? he doesnt have anything valuable
                        hes only bluffing...
                        what reason? hes a god surely thats enough of a reason lol

as for being the best ill say hes the best of the work together crew, but Anubis will be my favorite for a long time lol baal is second, but i dont like the clone idea alot.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                          It's not like Lindsey was anywhere near as powerful as Ba'al is. For one thing, he was human.
                          Well, it may take a few more bullets.... but he would still go down

Comment

They learn that the Ba'als has discovered the location of the Sangral using information gleaned from the SGC and Anubis. There should be a running battle against the Ba'als as the two groups rush to solve the puzzles and get to the weapon. Some Ba'als die and SG-1 apparently wins, except that a Ba'al is already in the chamber when they arive, the others were just buying time so that he could discover how to activate it and he does. Only, he doesn't just target the Ori. In one attack every single ascended being is destroyed and Ba'al gloats as SG-1 opens fire but their bullets are stoped by telekenetic powers similar to those displayed be Anubis' geneticly engineered clone. Ba'al crushes the Sangral with the awsome power of his mind and his body begins to disolve into a glowing white cloud as he ascends to fill the massive power vacuum that he has created, becomming the one true god of the universe.

To be Continued.

Comment

Originally posted by hyzmarca
                              They learn that the Ba'als has discovered the location of the Sangral using information gleaned from the SGC and Anubis. There should be a running battle against the Ba'als as the two groups rush to solve the puzzles and get to the weapon. Some Ba'als die and SG-1 apparently wins, except that a Ba'al is already in the chamber when they arive, the others were just buying time so that he could discover how to activate it and he does. Only, he doesn't just target the Ori. In one attack every single ascended being is destroyed and Ba'al gloats as SG-1 opens fire but their bullets are stoped by telekenetic powers similar to those displayed be Anubis' geneticly engineered clone. Ba'al crushes the Sangral with the awsome power of his mind and his body begins to disolve into a glowing white cloud as he ascends to fill the massive power vacuum that he has created, becomming the one true god of the universe.

To be Continued.

wow dats kinda crazy, how does ba'al get these powers
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X