This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vala's hair

Yes, I know it's shallow, but do you like Vala's hair in pigtails? I'm hoping to get a mod to set up a poll. Pick one:

I love her pigtails!

I hate her pigtails!

I don't care either way.

And why?
    Yes
    44.35%
    No
    40.32%
    Eh, whatever
    15.32%
    SGA: the 3-season show...

well i have seen pics with her hair in pig tails i love it

And Y well it makes her look even more hot
    sigpic

Comment

I thought it was so cute. I Love her pig tails.
      I didnt say you did it, i said i was going to blame you.

Comment

Originally posted by steve17
        I thought it was so cute. I Love her pig tails.
        You two are quick! Never expected anyone to respond so fast! But that said, I myself would vote no myself on the pigtails. Kinda too fluffy (and young) for my taste. But that's just me!
        SGA: the 3-season show...

Comment

Not a fan of the pigtails really, I prefer her hair nice and long (like in TPTB).
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Is it me or has her blonde streak mysteriously dissapeared?

Comment

Originally posted by eyecandylovr
              Yes, I know it's shallow, but do you like Vala's hair in pigtails? I'm hoping to get a mod to set up a poll. Pick one:

I love her pigtails!

I hate her pigtails!

I don't care either way.

And why?
              i want to see her in cornrows
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It was cute once...or twice...but it's been way overused, and it's not cute anymore.
                "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
                Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
                ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

Comment

pigtails make her appear immature. A braided ponytail or placed in a bun would be better.

The actress have very nice hair to begin with, she should wear it in a manner that would be more grown up. I liked her hair the way she wore it in farscape. The ponytails don't highlight her face.
                  Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I like the pigtails....especially considering the alternative. Since she's going on missions and stuff, it doesn't seem like she could just wear her hair long and flowing, it might get caught in her gun or something. So, she could either cut it short (incomprehensible!) or wear it in a bun (Vala in a bun? Absolutely not!) or she could wear a ponytail (I suppose that'd be OK). I liked the little pull it back and then make 2 braids out of it thing she had going in 200, though, too.

Comment

She should wear her hair down mostly and in a ponytail offworld. The pigtails look good, but not all the time, it's a bit silly.

Comment

She's a whimsical character (personality-wise). The pig tails make her look whimsical. 'Nuff said.
                        Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

She looks better with the pigtails.

Comment

Pig tails for the win!
                            I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                              Is it me or has her blonde streak mysteriously dissapeared?
                              The blonde streak disappeared
                              Spoiler:
                              during Claudia's pregnancy last year. Hormones, you know...
                              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Working...
                              X