PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2

Baal_Lord
August 18th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Who here is looking forward to Halo 2, i cna't wait, i play hte original on xbox whenever my friends come over, we even to system link for a 4v4 match. The weapons will look more detailed, the auto rifle looks much better, and you can have new convenant weapons such as a rail gun( do no know the name) the convenant energy sword, ect. I am looking forward to the dual weapon capability!

DownFallAngel
September 7th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Anyone else geting hyped over this?

HALO 2 looks awesome!

Baal_Lord
September 7th, 2004, 02:19 PM
I have been hyped on this game forever, and nover 9th (at least in Canada) is Halo 2. I love the pistol, just sniping wiht it, and of corse, the sniper rifle :D

DownFallAngel
September 7th, 2004, 02:59 PM
11-09-04!!!

The freaking Bungie President tattooed that date onto his arm, just to ensure that HALO2 will be coming out that day!

Taonas
September 7th, 2004, 03:47 PM
11-09-04!!!

The freaking Bungie President tattooed that date onto his arm, just to ensure that HALO2 will be coming out that day!
Now thats pretty funny!

Whitster
September 7th, 2004, 03:51 PM
11-09-04!!!

Errrrrr........It was henna dude, bungie are passionate about their games but not stupid :S

I love the pistol, just sniping wiht it, and of corse, the sniper rifle

You know the pistols not as powerful now right?

You guys getting the limited tinned edition with the bonus DVD over there?

Baal_Lord
September 7th, 2004, 03:54 PM
i think were getting the dvd, all i know is that i preordered it

Whitster
September 7th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Dya not get this lovely shiny tin then?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/videogames/B0002LI6EO/pictures/ref=dp_pics_smp/026-2865842-8127628

Shivan
September 7th, 2004, 05:20 PM
I think I'm much more hyped for Nintendo games than Microsoft.

Metroid Prime 2
The Legend of Zelda (No Title) (The next Gamecube installment)
Paper Mario 2
Resident Evil 4

^ Those are games worth waiting for.

:)

AgentX
September 7th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I wasn't a large fan of Halo when I rented it a long time ago. But since I haven't really enjoyed an Xbox game since Ninja Gaiden, I do look forward to picking this one up. As it is really the Xbox's marquee game of the season.

Whitster
September 8th, 2004, 03:18 AM
I think I'm much more hyped for Nintendo games than Microsoft.

Metroid Prime 2
The Legend of Zelda (No Title) (The next Gamecube installment)
Paper Mario 2
Resident Evil 4

^ Those are games worth waiting for.

:)

Man all those games look pretty good too but when you consider that the next 4 games to get excited about on cube a spread across an 8 month release schudle it's not surprising people are starting to see it as a dead horse.

Personally I'm excited that Burnout 3 should come in stock at Gamestation today so I can pick that up a few days early. :D

DownFallAngel
September 8th, 2004, 11:25 AM
I need to go back and play all the resident evil titles. I've only played 0, and that was a great game.

Also, HALO is ownage when that comes out.

Then GTA5 comes out.

Teal'c
September 8th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Halo is the greatest FPS of all time (OK, I haven't played Doom3 yet :P), can't wait for Halo 2 (Since I don't have to buy it, I'll mouch from my friend and his X-Box :P)

Baal_Lord
September 8th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Halo is the greatest FPS of all time (OK, I haven't played Doom3 yet :P), can't wait for Halo 2 (Since I don't have to buy it, I'll mouch from my friend and his X-Box :P)
I must say Halo is first, then Doom 3, the graphics are amazing and its jsut so fun to play, jsut like Halo :D

Taonas
September 8th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Halo 2 = best game on X-Box or any console ^-^

Even check the link in my sig to see :p

AgentX
September 8th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Then GTA5 comes out.

Is there a release date for the Xbox version of GTA: SA?
I know it comes out October 19 for the PS2, and that's the version I'll be getting. Boy, there's a lot of good games coming out this holiday season...Goldeneye2, MGS3, GT4...

Taonas
September 8th, 2004, 04:42 PM
This holiday season is going to be HUGE for the entertainement industry... I mean look at what's coming out! Some are just things I really like, but most are things that will bring in MASSIVE amounts of money.

1. Stargate Season seven Box set
2. Original trilogy of Star Wars Box Set
3. Season 1 of Star Trek
4. Halo 2
5. Doom 3
6. Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
7. Farscape season 3 box set
8. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
9. Fable
10. Remainder of Voyager seasons
11. Babylon 5 movie box set
12. Mechassault 2

And many more!

Edit: Anyone who plays Command And Conquer: Generals (Zero Hour) and like Halo then go here " Generals mod (http://www.derelictstudios.net/halo/index.php) "

Teal'c
September 9th, 2004, 07:51 AM
Halo 2 is just like Halo, except it's on fire and travelling at 4,000 miles an hour and has ninjas... and the ninjas are on fire too!

I wish I knew that exact quote :P

Mr Prophet
September 9th, 2004, 08:23 AM
Halo 2 is just like Halo, except it's on fire and travelling at 4,000 miles an hour and has ninjas... and the ninjas are on fire too!

I wish I knew that exact quote :P

You're not the only one.

Halo was pretty cool; I should probably give a nod to the Flood as a subsidiary influence for The Scourge in my fan fiction.

Anyone ever play Brute Force? It was basically a sort of squad-level Halo with a few extra whistles and bells strapped on; probably built on the same engine.

So, anyone still waiting for HL2?

Baal_Lord
September 9th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Ya i play Brute Force, great game, squad death match is great to play wiht friends! :D

SomeoneElse292
September 10th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I can't wait for Halo 2, I reserved the limited edition verison back in early august. I also can't wait for The Elder Scrolls: IV, (but i don't know when it comes out).

Baal_Lord
September 10th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Morrowind was is agreat seires, the graphics for the first were pretty amazing ofr being a bit old now, but the gameplay was excellent

SomeoneElse292
September 15th, 2004, 12:04 PM
I don't know about you, but i can't wait till Halo 2 comes out. I have pre-order it, and have a calendar counting down the days till its release.

With earth being attacked by the Covenant this opens up a bunch of possibilites for the single player campaign, what do others think will happen in it.

DownFallAngel
September 15th, 2004, 12:35 PM
1. Your banners are way to big, and are f-ing up the way the forum looks. Mind shrinking them?

2. There is already a thread on HALO. Its right here.

CLICK ME! (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=4042)

Ace
September 15th, 2004, 02:01 PM
1. Your banners are way to big, and are f-ing up the way the forum looks. Mind shrinking them?

2. There is already a thread on HALO. Its right here.

CLICK ME! (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=4042)

Ahh but this is HALO 2! Keep the banners big!! I like them, a combination of my two favorite things. Halo and Stargate!

Ace

David85
September 15th, 2004, 03:21 PM
The topic is about Halo 2 so this one is pointless.

And the pics are huge and piss me off.

And you said this in the "Halo" thread....

"I can't wait for Halo 2, I reserved the limited edition verison back in early august. I also can't wait for The Elder Scrolls: IV, (but i don't know when it comes out)."

Seems like it's about Halo 2 to me there. So you are either blind, dumb, or just a attention whore, either way it's rather annoying.

David85
September 15th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I'm bumping it so people don't make another topic about the same thing.

*nudge nudge*

Lord Dannos
September 15th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Halo: Superb game.
Halo 2: Even better. Drive the Covenant tank in multiplayer? Yes please. You Americans get it before us Brits *shakes fist*

By the way, never play Halo whilst mildly inebriated, as it results in many cries of 'weeee look at that rocket go' as it flies into the sky, missing every other opponent.

DownFallAngel
September 26th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that if you visit your nearby EBGames, or GAMESTOP, that they are giving out a 4 page spread on HALO 2.

It gives the entire backstory to HALO 1, sets you up for HALO 2, and introduces you to the old enemy, who has learned alot of new tricks.

So pick it up if you get the chance. Its free.

REMEBER TO MARK YOUR CALENDARS! 11-09-04!!!!

Vyse
October 27th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Only about 2 weeks to go until Halo 2 FINALLY comes out. I've had my limited edition copy preorderd for a while now. Can't wait. Also, use this thread to share game tags. Mine is VyseN1. See ya online! :D :D :D

youngtusk87
October 27th, 2004, 11:17 PM
Two weeks? Well here in the US is releases on the ninth. Thats 13 days(not including today) SWEET!!
http://ee.1asphost.com/wildmonkeys/countdown.htm

GeneralJackO'Neill
October 28th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Cool! That's gonna be sweet!

DownFallAngel
October 28th, 2004, 05:36 PM
http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=4042&highlight=HALO

Already ahead of you! lol.

Baalroc
October 28th, 2004, 05:57 PM
thanks Downfallangel ill pick one up
i cant wait for Halo 2 to come out. it looks awesome from the previews. i preordered mine a while ago.

DownFallAngel
October 28th, 2004, 05:58 PM
I'm in a lotto to win the Master Chief standup at the videogame store. The one with him and New Mombosa base being destroyed behind him. Looks awesome.

youngtusk87
October 28th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Where have you people been all this time i've been on the forums?! Im such a hardcore Halo 2 fan, and I didn't know anyone else on these things were die-hards like me, wow, I feel the love!

Vyse
October 30th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Can't wait for it, going to my local store for the midnight release :D ! My gamertag is VyseN1, let's share the gamertags so us Stargate fans cam all play together!

GeneralJackO'Neill
October 30th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Halo's a fun game, but I'm not gonna spend $60 just for XBox Live, thank you.
Other than that, I'm definately gonna buy XBox 2 on November 9th.

youngtusk87
October 30th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Im sure as heck paying $60 for LIVE. Plus im buying another Xboxes and another copy of Halo 2.

Vyse
October 31st, 2004, 11:45 AM
We should start a Stargate clan for online play :D !

DownFallAngel
October 31st, 2004, 12:41 PM
I was thinking about starting a clan, but I'd have to get XBOX live again. Which i don't mind. :D

GeneralJackO'Neill
October 31st, 2004, 12:43 PM
I was thinking about starting a clan, but I'd have to get XBOX live again. Which i don't mind. :D

Clans?! :D You gotta be kiddin me!

DownFallAngel
October 31st, 2004, 12:45 PM
Clans?! :D You gotta be kiddin me!

What's so funny?

And I just thought of something. I might get that headset plus 1 year free of xbox live free thing. Sound good?

Vyse
October 31st, 2004, 02:15 PM
What's so funny?

And I just thought of something. I might get that headset plus 1 year free of xbox live free thing. Sound good?

If you're talking about that new Halo 2 headset fo $50.00, I think it's a waste of money. If it wasn't so expensive maybe, but for only $20 more you can get the starter kit that includes the Crimson Skies game.

GeneralJackO'Neill
October 31st, 2004, 02:20 PM
What's so funny?

I don't like clans, no offense. I play Brood War a lot and I get tons of invitations to join clans. It's annoying.

DownFallAngel
October 31st, 2004, 02:47 PM
If you're talking about that new Halo 2 headset fo $50.00, I think it's a waste of money. If it wasn't so expensive maybe, but for only $20 more you can get the starter kit that includes the Crimson Skies game.

I was making mention to the one with Mech Assualt. But HALO2 needs the HALO2 voice thing right? That sucks.

Clans are alright. Like if it is just a bunch of people playing that you know, its cool.

Gothann
October 31st, 2004, 05:22 PM
Erm... Yeah.. Halo 2 is coming out soon, I'm looking forward to seeing its looks, but I'm looking forward even more to the new weaponry.

Then again, I've never been a big Halo fan, especially when I hate the Xbox controls, I just can't take the defaults, nor any custom configs. (time to plug Unreal Championchip 2: The Liandri Conflict. Better graphics, melee combat enhancements, different button layours, new Unreal Engine created especially for it.... LOL)

JediTrilobite
November 1st, 2004, 07:32 AM
I absolutely cannot wait to play this, but i don't have an x-box.

Whitster
November 1st, 2004, 03:35 PM
I was making mention to the one with Mech Assualt. But HALO2 needs the HALO2 voice thing right? That sucks.

Clans are alright. Like if it is just a bunch of people playing that you know, its cool.

No that Halo 2 communicator is just an optional one, I'm personally gonna wait for the new logitech wireless one.

Capt. Rivet
November 2nd, 2004, 12:07 AM
I absolutely cannot wait to play this, but i don't have an x-box.

I feel your pain :(

I loved the first one... the only game I've ever been able to play for 13 hours straight :p

Taonas
November 2nd, 2004, 03:21 PM
So... close... to getting it.

8 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!

Death will come to all who stand in the way of my shiny boots!

Edit: Who else has seen the new trailer?

DownFallAngel
November 2nd, 2004, 04:23 PM
I have, its awesome! I love it. Its the best one so far!

Also, tis only 7 days away!

Taonas
November 2nd, 2004, 06:31 PM
I have, its awesome! I love it. Its the best one so far!

Also, tis only 7 days away!

8 days until I get it x.x

DownFallAngel
November 3rd, 2004, 01:41 PM
I thought it was 11-09 US and 11-11 UK?

Taonas
November 8th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Less than a day until release ^_^

SO HYPER!!!!!! :P

Been playing Halo (original) all day... Must have Halo 2!!!!

Vyse
November 9th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Got the thing at midnught, couldn't stop playing. Love it! :D

JediTrilobite
November 9th, 2004, 12:10 PM
So, spoilers! What's the plot like?

Lord Zedd
November 9th, 2004, 12:24 PM
I thought it was 11-09 US and 11-11 UK?
here in Belgium it is 11-11 but I hope to get it tommorow because 11-11 is a festivtyday

Lord Zedd
November 9th, 2004, 12:24 PM
I can't wait to get it Wiieeee tommorow.!!!

Lord Zedd
November 9th, 2004, 12:26 PM
I just saw the commercial of Halo 2 !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Wow great !! Oh I can't wait.I'm waiting so long!!!Tommorow finally

DownFallAngel
November 9th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I got it! METAL BOX!

Vyse
November 9th, 2004, 03:40 PM
I got it! METAL BOX!

Me too! :D :D :D

Lord Zedd
November 9th, 2004, 03:44 PM
I got it! METAL BOX!
cool !! I can't sleep it is here 0.40 AM I'm to excited.Tommrow psychology I think I going to sleep through that :D

Lord Zedd
November 9th, 2004, 03:45 PM
I want the metal box too :D

Vyse
November 9th, 2004, 03:48 PM
I want the metal box too :D

I hope you preordered it then. :eek:

darkwarden
November 9th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Yahoo! I got Halo 2 the other night, damn it's good, and the metal box is so cool, haven't watched the DVD yet, but i'm told that the DVD has some spoilers on it, so wait till you finished the game to watch it.

Damn multiplayer is good as well.

Lord Zedd
November 9th, 2004, 05:06 PM
there is a DVD??

darkwarden
November 9th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Yeah, with the metal box one there is a DVD that has making of stuff and other things, I can't say for sure as I haven't watched it yet.

DownFallAngel
November 9th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Yep, a DVD. And a metal box.

So far the game is....alright. Not as great as I thought it would be.

Lord Zedd
November 9th, 2004, 11:07 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: Not as great as you thought???????

Lord Zedd
November 9th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Wiiieee today I'm finally getting HALO 2 !! :D :D :D

Lord Zedd
November 10th, 2004, 08:40 AM
I got it I'm going to play it now.Wiieee I'm so exited :D

Vyse
November 10th, 2004, 12:38 PM

I don't know bout you, but I'm a little disapointed in the graphics. You can see them go from low-res to high-res in the beginning of cutscenes.

Lord Zedd
November 11th, 2004, 03:10 AM
HALO 2 great game!!! graphics are good.Indeed a bit less but you don't hear me complaining :D:D:D But I didn't get the limited edition I didn't orded it :( I hope I can download the dvd stuff of the internet

DJFavorite
November 11th, 2004, 06:42 AM
Ok you Halo fans. The hubby got sucked into the hype and bought an x-box Halo 2 and a couple other games yesterday. Anyway, he didn't notice the rating on Halo2 and he bought it for our kiddies. So how bad is it in relation to the mature rating it was given? Please be honest as I had problems getting around to check it out, as I can't seem to figure out the dang controllers.

darkwarden
November 11th, 2004, 08:37 PM
It is perfectly acceptable, there is nothing wrong with the content in it and the rating that was given. There are so many things that are unrealistic so there is no reason for anyone to be concerned, all the game will give you is a good time, there is nothing that can be construed as violent, sure you are killing aliens, but first they are aliens and they either have blue/purple, orange, or khaki blood, so there is hardly any reason for anyone to be concerned, and most of the weapons don't and probably will never exist, so there is no chance that anything can happen as a result of playing the game.

Also, the controllers are very easy to get used to, you may need to check your settings but the default controller profile is easiest, also have a look at the view control, it is either inverted or not inverted, it just depends on how your brain works.

There is no killing of humans, ok you can kill the guys that are helping you out, but that usually decreases your chances of surviving in the game so most people don't end up doing it, some do the first time they play but once they are killed they normally don't do it again as they realise the guys are needed to complete the game.

DJFavorite
November 11th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the info. It makes me feel better about letting the kiddies play.

darkwarden
November 11th, 2004, 08:49 PM
NP, there shouldn't be any reason for concern, I can understand parents concerned about GTA and whatnot, but when it's a war between aliens and humans there is really little to worry about.

DownFallAngel
November 11th, 2004, 09:35 PM
CONTROLS FOR HALO1 & HALO2

Left Stick: look
Right Stick: move
Left trigger: bomb/left weapon
Right trigger: right weapon
black button: switch bomb type
white button: active cloak/flashlight
X: reload
hold X: enter vehicle, switch weapons, open locks
Y: dual weild/pick up weapon
A: jump
B: melee/punch
Right Stick Push in: zoon
Left stick push in: crouch/kneel

Well, it does deserve a mature rating, seeing as how it has to do with an intergalactic war. Humans VS Covenant. There is going to be alot of bloodshed. There is going to be some cursing from local marines. There is going to be exploding bodies, limbs, and little parrisities revivng the dead. Just play through it all, and judge for yourself. My brother was 12 when it came out, and my mom didn't think it was that bad. She compared it to the wrestling, which was way worse.

There is no nudity, or sex or anything, so you don't have to worry about that.

Hope that helps.

darkwarden
November 12th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Well, thats Halo 2 finished.

dec55
November 12th, 2004, 03:21 PM
It just another game shooter....imo......

but the best thing about Halo is that if you shoot your own guys..they will
eventually shoot back at you...

Hilarious.

CaptainE420
November 12th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Halo 2: The Greatest Game Ever Made!!!

'Nuff Said

Lord Zedd
November 12th, 2004, 07:11 PM
HALO 2 is such a great game :D :D

DownFallAngel
November 12th, 2004, 09:17 PM
HALO 2 is such a great game :D :D

its alright. it has its ups and many downs.

darkwarden
November 12th, 2004, 09:26 PM
I'll say this, there will either be more game content to download or there will be Halo 3.

Lord Zedd
November 13th, 2004, 07:13 PM
ok I am mad.What a flop to end the game.I mean was that all of that?I expected a big finale.Bummer.Way too short !!!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't hard at all :( pf I'm sad I expect uch more I couldn't believe how it ends :( the first HALO was much more than that.

Lord Zedd
November 13th, 2004, 07:23 PM
its alright. it has its ups and many downs.
yeah it was way too short !!!

DownFallAngel
November 13th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Oh, I know. HALO1 was twice as long.

aeromathlete
November 13th, 2004, 08:17 PM
I love Halo, except I'm horrible at playing it. LOL. I never had video games growing up, and I still don't get to play very often at all. So I get on Halo, shoot at a few aliens, and get killed off very quickly. Yep, that's pretty much the drill. But for some reason, I still like the game.

soulblade64
November 13th, 2004, 09:49 PM
i have been watching red vs blue lately. it's absolutely hilarious.

i don't have an xbox, and my computer won't run halo 2 if it ever comes out on PC

DownFallAngel
February 4th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Ok, now there has been alot of speculation going on about this, and I need to know if it is true. Here's what I've heard so far:

1. Beat the game on Ledgendary
2. Sit through the credits
3. Watch the end conversation between Cortana and Gravemind
4. A date appears at the end on a black screen. It reads FEBRUARY 09, 2005

Ok, so what do you guys think it is? A massive update for the multiplayer options? HALO2.5? Any ideas?

X-Man
February 5th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Worst... Ending... Evar!

Even Metal Gear Solid 2 had one, even if it made no sense whatsoever!

I prefer the ending for Sonic the Hedgehog, but that's a story for another topic!

plaw15
October 12th, 2005, 08:09 PM
I love Halo, both games. Can't wait for Halo 3 and Xbox 360.:)

SG-1ssm
October 12th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Halo's cool. It's really fun, but I thing its a little overrated. Halo 3 won't be out for a wail through.

I personally like FPSs on the PC better because the mouse gives me a lot more control and is easier to use then a XBOX controller.

Jeffer
October 12th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Well i don't have to wait for the XBOX 360 cause i won one Through a Pepsi Doritios PROMO in Canada

Zekk
October 12th, 2005, 08:18 PM
I would love Halo.....(If I had an X-box :( :( :( )

gatelover12
October 12th, 2005, 08:21 PM
I like the pc version, anyone else drive a warthog underwater?

SG-1ssm
October 12th, 2005, 08:23 PM
I like the pc version, anyone else drive a warthog underwater?

Never tried it. Doesn't anyone know if and when the PC version of Halo 2 will come out? (Probably after Halo 3 comes out on the XBOX 360).

gatelover12
October 12th, 2005, 08:26 PM
wouldn't count on that, Halo is the driving force behind the x-box/360 they're trying to make us buy it.

plaw15
October 12th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Well i don't have to wait for the XBOX 360 cause i won one Through a Pepsi Doritios PROMO in Canada
You lucky dog! when do you get it?

Jeffer
October 12th, 2005, 08:58 PM
i'm hoping for Thursday or Friday the email said a few days and that was on Tuesday

walterIsTheMan
October 12th, 2005, 09:42 PM
I love to play halo, its really the only video game I play anymore. I have the PC version and both Halo and Halo 2 for xbox. But my pc version has problems with the video sometimes, and stupid microsoft doesnt know how to fix it:(

Beal
October 12th, 2005, 10:46 PM
I play H2 alot online. It's a great game, but never in my life have I encountered so many jackasses in the same community.

youngtusk87
October 12th, 2005, 11:57 PM
I'm a huge Halo fan, and i've got good news for all Halo fans. Peter Jackson(director of the Lord of the Rings movies and the upcoming King Kong remake) ahs signed on as the executive producer of the Halo movie, due to come out in 2007. In addition, WETA workshop(the visual, special, and audio effect company of the movies mentioned above and more) will be designing the sets, costumes, weapons, and will be in charge of the special effects. AWESOME!
Source: http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?story=biggorilla&p=4955829

youngtusk87
October 13th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Heres a small video of Peter Jackson talking about the film.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=8012&type=mov

Anubis69
October 13th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Go on, rub salt in all our wounds!!!! :D :P

Seriously, nice one though.

plaw15
October 13th, 2005, 04:02 PM
I play H2 alot online. It's a great game, but never in my life have I encountered so many jackasses in the same community.
Tell me about it, it seems like all they can do is cuss at you and crap.But it's fun when you whop an all of the loud mouths!:)

BigBoy
October 13th, 2005, 06:15 PM
I love Halo for its awesome storyline and characters. The Arbiter and the Master Chief would make the excellent pairing in a spec ops team. And I'm looking forward to Halo the movie a hell of a lot.

youngtusk87
October 14th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Tell me about it, it seems like all they can do is cuss at you and crap.But it's fun when you whop an all of the loud mouths!:)

Yeah its unfortuante, seems like nobody palys for fun in online games anymore.

Pope
January 11th, 2006, 05:02 AM
I love Halo. I love the games and the universe. I have both OSTs and all thee novels. I also have a dream of doing a Stargate themed movie / serie with Halo 2. A machinma. Almost year ago we were near of starting to do it, but this (http://paavi.defines.us/Lammasliivi/JaffaTroopersTrailer.wmv) is all that we came up with. A lot has happened since, but the dream lives on.

I recommend watching Green Light (htt://paavi.defines.us/Projectx/GreenLight.wmv) if you like Halo / Xbox. At least the end is for Halo fans. The very end.

Exiled Master
January 11th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Bungie must make Halo 2 for the PC, but not the Macs. Or they could make an RTS, like they originally were going to do.

AcidSquid
January 11th, 2006, 03:42 PM
There should be a Halo Story speculation thread.

camulus13
February 8th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Halo 2 Is Awesome

I Play It Every Friday On A Big Projector

plaw15
March 11th, 2006, 09:33 PM
This is where you can come and talk about halo. If any one wants to play xbox live with me my name is RicePattyFatty1.

Spirit of disturbing music
February 4th, 2007, 07:25 AM
gravemind=durandal?

also if you have not seen the recommended reading list on halo.bungie.org then you should read the Vang trilogy by Christopher Rowely, An excellent bit of space opera regretably no longer in print. the three books are Starhammer, the Vang: Military form and the Vang: Battlemastter