This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He Survived?

So its listed that Netan (the head Lucian Alliance guy) is going to be in the upcoming "Company of Thieves" but I was pretty sure that he died along with his ship in "Flesh and Blood". Can anyone explain this? And if no one can, any theories as to how he survived?
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Originally posted by Descent
    So its listed that Netan (the head Lucian Alliance guy) is going to be in the upcoming "Company of Thieves" but I was pretty sure that he died along with his ship in "Flesh and Blood". Can anyone explain this? And if no one can, any theories as to how he survived?
    Netan most likely ringed to one of the other Lucian Alliance ships before his ship blew up.
    sigpic

Comment

Or escaped on an Al'kesh.

Comment

the other alliance ships destroyed his ship so that nobody elese could salvage it, its obvious that he ringed aboard one of the other ships before they blew it up. He probably gave the order since he is in charge of everything. They left teal'c on the ship to blow up with it but the odessy managed to beam him off.
        Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

One small problem with that we didn’t see the ring transported beam active.
          May the force be with you

Comment

Oh my God...

WE HAVE ANOTHER APOPHIS!
            -- Brains12

Comment

If the good guys can be saved by convenient ringing and beaming, it only seems fair that the bad guys can do it on occasion as well.

Comment

we didn't see the rings activate when they blow up the ship.

however after the backup arrives he says that now he can carry out what he said, which means now he could be on a ship capible of firing on the Odyssey

Comment

Of course Netan got off the ship. They were just going to leave Teal'c onboard when they blew it up. Personally, I can't wait to see him again. I think he's a pretty cool character.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    Of course Netan got off the ship. They were just going to leave Teal'c onboard when they blew it up. Personally, I can't wait to see him again. I think he's a pretty cool character.
                    Me too, I would love to see him back again.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Neither can I, hes pretty awesome. I just was under the assumption that he was dead after watching Flesh and Blood...guess I better go watch it again eh?
                      sigpic
                      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Neither can I, hes pretty awesome. I just was under the assumption that he was dead after watching Flesh and Blood...guess I better go watch it again eh?
                        Nothing wrong with that it's a great episode IMO.

Comment

His own people blew up the ship so it is safe to say that he got off before he did it and don't need to see any rings activated for he is the leader and they would blow him up. It's simple math.
                          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I can see how some would reach the conclusion he died. But as their leader, his people would have done what they could to save him first. And I'm glad they did, because this way, we get to see him in "Company of Thieves".
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I can see how some would reach the conclusion he died. But as their leader, his people would have done what they could to save him first. And I'm glad they did, because this way, we get to see him in "Company of Thieves".
                              Yeah and it sounds like a great ep. i can't wait to see it, and I also can't wait for Memento Mori. It looks like a great Earth based Trust episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X