This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 Cast interviewed about cancellation

This weekend on SPACE hypaspace is bringing reaction from the cast and crew on regarding SG-1 cancellation- today's showing starts in six minutes (2:30pm pst), and the show will be repeated on Sunday at the same time. Hopefully more clips will be posted online soon after!

Please let us know!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
      This weekend on SPACE hypaspace is bringing reaction from the cast and crew on regarding SG-1 cancellation- today's showing starts in six minutes (2:30pm pst), and the show will be repeated on Sunday at the same time. Hopefully more clips will be posted online soon after!
      I hope so.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hopefully there will be links on Gateworld!

Comment

Gah! I totally forgot about it!

And I'll probably forget about it tomorrow since I'll be watching Common Ground (don't ask).

Comment

It ran nearly ten minutes and featured Michael, Claudia, Chris, Ben, and Peter DeLuise. Chris sounded very sure (as in 100% sure) that this would not be the end and that we would see them return in some form or another very soon, overall everyone was very optimistic about it all, pointing out that the show ran for ten years etc. There was also a nice look at filming- what I would guess to be "Bad Guys". And the end of the set featured two very nice thank-yous to the fans from Claudia (who seemed a bit emotional) and Chris (big smile as usual).

Comment

I'll be sure to watch it tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up!!
              sigpic
              Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                It ran nearly ten minutes and featured Michael, Claudia, Chris, Ben, and Peter DeLuise. Chris sounded very sure (as in 100% sure) that this would not be the end and that we would see them return in some form or another very soon, overall everyone was very optimistic about it all, pointing out that the show ran for ten years etc. There was also a nice look at filming- what I would guess to be "Bad Guys". And the end of the set featured two very nice thank-yous to the fans from Claudia (who seemed a bit emotional) and Chris (big smile as usual).
                I watched the show today as well. I agree that Chris Judge and PDL seemed quite upbeat. I found Ben and Michael to be quite flat - resigned almost and making a brave face. But maybe that is just me. Claudia was a little sad. Maybe both Claudia and Ben were having a little sad flashback to the sudden cancellation of Farscape - literally the same day that they finished filming the last of the season and were planning to come back for Season 5.

Bad news sucks - not such a good day when you hear you are out of a job I guess.

Comment

Why can't SPACE air in the US as well. Their line up of shows looks a lot better too. Guess I better move up north. If it ends up on youtube.com can someone post a link for the rest of us?
                  "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                  The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by ellenrose
                    I watched the show today as well. I agree that Chris Judge and PDL seemed quite upbeat. I found Ben and Michael to be quite flat - resigned almost and making a brave face. But maybe that is just me. Claudia was a little sad. Maybe both Claudia and Ben were having a little sad flashback to the sudden cancellation of Farscape - literally the same day that they finished filming the last of the season and were planning to come back for Season 5.

Bad news sucks - not such a good day when you hear you are out of a job I guess.
                    Yup, you could tell that they were each dealing with the news in their own way- ten years is a long time to hold the same job in their line of work, so it must be disorientating to suddenly have it not be there anymore. As for Ben and Claudia, I'd be heartbroken if I were either one of them- it's gotta suck to have sci-fi pull the rug from under you twice. They really all are such class acts, those were some nice interviews. I really hope they have a good time filming what's left of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by RedGuard
                      Why can't SPACE air in the US as well. Their line up of shows looks a lot better too. Guess I better move up north. If it ends up on youtube.com can someone post a link for the rest of us?
                      SPACE is actually a great channel. The only drawback is that they air new seasons of Stargate pretty late. Y'gotta love the Spaceys... =) .. hah which reminds me... RDA's 10 min long speeches. ><
                      sigpic
                      Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

Originally posted by JONeill97
                        SPACE is actually a great channel. The only drawback is that they air new seasons of Stargate pretty late. Y'gotta love the Spaceys... =) .. hah which reminds me... RDA's 10 min long speeches. ><
                        SPACE is indeed the best channel out there- even if we don't like waiting for SG-1, at least they have understandable reasons for the delays......frustrating as they may be. The Spacey's are awsome, that speech last year.....priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by RedGuard
                          I second this, if anyone can please put this up on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by JONeill97
                            I know, I almost cried when I saw SPACE's library of shows they actually play. The fact you have Seaquest, PSI Factor, Jeremiah, Mutant X, and ST: Voyager playing makes me jealous. God, why does PSI Factor not play in the states anymore. Man I miss that show. Off topic sorry. Need to pirate Canadian TV somehow. <---Never thought I would say that.
                            "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                            The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

You can find the clip HERE
                              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Working...
                              X