This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adria-spoilers-

Is anyone else amazed that she can pilot a ship, activate shields, fire weapons, kill jaffa, disable c4, destroy a planet, and stand around chatting with her mother at the same time?

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Originally posted by Øsiris øf the Øri
    Is anyone else amazed that she can pilot a ship, activate shields, fire weapons, kill jaffa, disable c4, destroy a planet, and stand around chatting with her mother at the same time?

She is a human-form ascended being. It's not that much of a stretch. I really, really liked Adria in this
    I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

pilot a ship, activate shields, fire weapons, kill jaffa, disable c4, destroy a planet, and stand around chatting with her mother at the same time?
      & don't forget she can't die & she can use the force she is more powerful then any Jedi

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate
        & don't forget she can't die & she can use the force she is more powerful then any Jedi
        Unless somebody is going to steal the pendant which is protecting her.
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
          The only person who would be able to get close enough to do that is Vala & even that is a big risk.

Comment

The only person who would be able to get close enough to do that is Vala & even that is a big risk.
            Perhaps she'll be forced by the circumstances to take this risk... we'll see.

Comment

Anybody know the next episode that she's in?
              *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
              Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
                Anybody know the next episode that she's in?
                Most likely "The Quest". I'm pretty sure of it.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Not really surprised. Afterall, she is a human-form Ori for the most part. Scared for the team would be more my reaction. She is truly going to be tough to beat.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan

There is an old rule in literature...

If in the first act the author describes a gun mounted on the wall above a fireplace; then by the final act someone must get shot by that gun.

That pendant thing WILL pop up again in another episode.

"Atheism - the religion devoted to the worship of one's own smug sense of superiority."
                    - Stephen Colbert
                    "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish."

Comment

yoda can kick her ass

Comment

Originally posted by DysfunctionalVeteran
                        There is an old rule in literature...

If in the first act the author describes a gun mounted on the wall above a fireplace; then by the final act someone must get shot by that gun.

That pendant thing WILL pop up again in another episode.

I predict it's gonna be penultimate or the final episode in season 10.

Comment

Remember in Camelot when holo-Merlin said, "What you seek is in front of you?" Maybe that pendant is the anti-Ori weapon they are looking for. It is the only thing that makes sense.
                          http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                          The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deadman
                            Remember in Camelot when holo-Merlin said, "What you seek is in front of you?" Maybe that pendant is the anti-Ori weapon they are looking for. It is the only thing that makes sense.
                            Actually, it would make zero sense if it was the weapon since Adria could use it to "kill" the Ancients, which is the Ori's endgame.

And the Ancients aren't dead yet.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                              Actually, it would make zero sense if it was the weapon since Adria could use it to "kill" the Ancients, which is the Ori's endgame.

And the Ancients aren't dead yet.

maybe the ori dont know what it is.

Also, Adria should be able to fly hte ship telepathically

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Working...
                              X