Clear All

I'm going to miss the Ori

i was really looking forward to seeing these guys for years to come

doci adria priors all of them
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
    i was really looking forward to seeing these guys for years to come

doci adria priors all of them
    Let's hope we'll see them in the mini-series, TV movie, whatever comes in the future.
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I will miss the Ori, but when the SG1 franchise has finsihed (:'(), if MGM do decide to so the third series they would like to do, the Ori might still be around then, just like the Goa'uld are around now, weakened but still out there.

I won't miss the Ori as much as I'll miss the Goa'uld though.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by tommiekins
        I will miss the Ori, but when the SG1 franchise has finsihed (:'(), if MGM do decide to so the third series they would like to do, the Ori might still be around then, just like the Goa'uld are around now, weakened but still out there.

I won't miss the Ori as much as I'll miss the Goa'uld though.
        I'll miss the SG-1 stories period. I don't feel the quality has gone downhill as some do. I think theese last 2 years have been excellent. RIP SG-1 I will miss you.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
          Let's hope we'll see them in the mini-series, TV movie, whatever comes in the future.
          I'm sure we will. Truthfully, I just don't see TPTB wrapping up an enemy as powerful as the Ori are by the end of this season. Their threat will continue on to whatever SG-1 does in the future (mini-series, tv movie, etc.) We may find a way to counter them a little, but we won't wipe them out.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            I'm sure we will. Truthfully, I just don't see TPTB wrapping up an enemy as powerful as the Ori are by the end of this season. Their threat will continue on to whatever SG-1 does in the future (mini-series, tv movie, etc.) We may find a way to counter them a little, but we won't wipe them out.
            I'd like to see a major victory at the end of the season. See us finally kick some Ori butt and have them be at the loosing end of the battle for once. Then have them seek their retribution later in a movie/miniseries.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
              I'll miss the SG-1 stories period. I don't feel the quality has gone downhill as some do. I think theese last 2 years have been excellent. RIP SG-1 I will miss you.
              Hey! It's not a funeral yet!
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

they are a pretty daunting enemy but can be made even better by TPTB.
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I have a feeling SG1 isn't dying...just ascending to another plain of exsistance....and in a year we'll find it naked in a field somewhere
                  McKay:...ZedPM
                  O'Neill: Zed?
                  Jackson: He's Canadian
                  O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF
                    I have a feeling SG1 isn't dying...just ascending to another plain of exsistance....and in a year we'll find it naked in a field somewhere
                    I like that. I'll especially be on the look-out for Carter and Vala then.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I like that. I'll especially be on the look-out for Carter and Vala then.
                      Indeed. And Adria Let's hope they're all in the same field
                      Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                      Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                      -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                        Indeed. And Adria Let's hope they're all in the same field
                        I'll bring the camcorder and popcorn.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

*chortles*

Comment

Yes, we'll get something for sure. New season, miniseries, movie, anything. I really want to see the Doci again.
                            sigpic
                            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I too will miss the Ori, whether they end with Season 10 (or a miniseries/movie thing), or whether they end in a few years if they were picked up by another network, I just hope they go out with one hell of a bang

Comment

Working...
                              X