This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Season 2 DVD

Okay, maybe this is the wrong place to put this, but does anyone know when Season 2 of Atlantis is coming to DVD in the US? All I can find is Season 9 of Stargate (certainly not a bad thing, but that's one down with one left to go).

so... anyone?
    thankee toasteronfire

There is no date as of yet.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Oh, dang it. If that's the case, then this is going to be a LOOOOONG school year...
      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

I think there is further discussion of this going on in the Atantis Season 2 thread. Last I checked there were a couple of different active threads. I'm about to buy one from another country, cuz I'm tired of waiting (thank the gods for region free dvd players!!).

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Izzybaz
          I think there is further discussion of this going on in the Atantis Season 2 thread. Last I checked there were a couple of different active threads. I'm about to buy one from another country, cuz I'm tired of waiting (thank the gods for region free dvd players!!).
          I would assume it will come out around the same time as season 9.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

down here in australia we have nov 6 as our date and our currency is CHEAP EXPORTS FOR EVERY ONE

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/788621
            Last edited by anthony_field; 25 August 2006, 07:11 AM.

Comment

I would assume November, just like last year *cries* I wish it'd come out at the same time as SG-1 does..

Comment

I would guess it would be around the same time sg1 season 9 comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
                  I would guess it would be around the same time sg1 season 9 comes out.
                  A little later on, actually. Season 1 of SGA didn't come out until after Season 8 of SG-1 did last year. They're following basically the same schedule if I'm not mistaken.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                    Okay, maybe this is the wrong place to put this, but does anyone know when Season 2 of Atlantis is coming to DVD in the US? All I can find is Season 9 of Stargate (certainly not a bad thing, but that's one down with one left to go).

so... anyone?
                    I've been look ing for season nine release date US. Please tell me more.

Comment

Originally posted by neptie
                      I've been look ing for season nine release date US. Please tell me more.
                      Amazon.ca has it available for pre-order for $39.17 and shows a release date of October 3. I assume the US release is the same. It doesn't show anything for Atlantis though - this sure seems like a long long wait.

Comment

It's funny how Australia gets a lot of scifi DVD releases before USA. But I'm not complaining!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pattirose
                          Amazon.ca has it available for pre-order for $39.17 and shows a release date of October 3. I assume the US release is the same. It doesn't show anything for Atlantis though - this sure seems like a long long wait.
                          SG1 is the same for the US as well. You can preorder it here at Amazon.com. As for Atlantis, we are all still waiting...and waiting...and waiting. I think they hate us.
                          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk
                            It's funny how Australia gets a lot of scifi DVD releases before USA. But I'm not complaining!
                            yeah i was wondering why we get it so early and why no networks bother broadcasting stargate untill its like 2 yrs too late?

Comment

Working...
                            X