This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Arthur Evil?

I mean think about it. Merlin supported arthur... yet merlin created the sangraal. And arthur saught after it. So... Was Arthur in fact merlins enemy? Possibly he didn't know he was. Have you ever heard the saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer? Well maybe this was also the case... I don't know, I'm just throwing out ideas here... But it is rather suspicious when you think about it...

Originally posted by DMMP
    I mean think about it. Merlin supported arthur... yet merlin created the sangraal. And arthur saught after it. So... Was Arthur in fact merlins enemy? Possibly he didn't know he was. Have you ever heard the saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer? Well maybe this was also the case... I don't know, I'm just throwing out ideas here... But it is rather suspicious when you think about it...
    no arthur has alway been one of the good guys

StarGate SG1 Petition numbers:436 & 2460
    SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Originally posted by SG1majgenOneill6130
      no arthur has alway been one of the good guys
      Yes. I havent studdied Arthurian legend since high school (a long long time ago in a galaxy far away ) however Merlin did support Arthur even when he was suduced my his own sister Morgan Lafey, and his battle with his son Modred. Arthur searched for the Holy grail Unsucsessfully, probably b/c Merlin didn't think Arthur could handel the power.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
      X