This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arthur and Camelot.

Can someone help me. i am getting confused how did Arther travel to different worlds has if he descended on Earth then how was he getting around the stargate was buried and the other one was in anartica which with the times level of tecnology he wouldn't of been able to reach. so any ideas

maybe he stole a tel'tak.

and the meetings of the knights were held sat on the floor cross legged around the ring platform, hence "the knights of the round table".

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by tommiekins
      maybe he stole a tel'tak.

and the meetings of the knights were held sat on the floor cross legged around the ring platform, hence "the knights of the round table".
      LMAO!!! Thanks, I needed a good laugh right now.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Perhaps he built his own stargate. They can do that out of various household appliances, apparently.
        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Huh? Arthur never ascended did he?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
            Huh? Arthur never ascended did he?
            well they found the grave of arthur so i dont think he ascended

StarGate SG1 Petition numbers:436 & 2460
            SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

But he was on other planets. And they think that they found the grave of king arther.

Comment

They *claimed* to have found Arthur's burial site, although thus far there's been no body to back up such a claim. Also, in the series Daniel theorized that Merlin helped Arthur to ascend (possibly as he lay dying after being mortally wounded by Mordred or whoever) at Avalon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Nightmares
                  They *claimed* to have found Arthur's burial site, although thus far there's been no body to back up such a claim. Also, in the series Daniel theorized that Merlin helped Arthur to ascend (possibly as he lay dying after being mortally wounded by Mordred or whoever) at Avalon.
                  Indeed! It was mentioned that Merlin helped Arthur ascend in one of the episodes.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

King arthur and his knights traveled to 3/4 worlds on a crusade, which means they had access to a stargate or a ship of some sort made by merlin (Moros). Morgan Lafea also was traveling these routes watching merlin (Moros).

The round table has no real connection with stargate as it was made that way so arthur could be on a equal level with his knights (known from history no the crappy movie).

As for merlin helping arthur to ascend? which eipsode was this? arthur was a friend of merlin but of our evolution timeline not ancient. Arthur was just a wise man aswell as his loyal knights.

I think personally its got somthing to do with arthurs real sword that broke in battle before he got excaliber. his original sword had engravings on it and symbols which could be the addres or location of a powerful tool.
                    Great Races Of Stargate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    -

Comment

It was mentioned right at the beginning of season 1, either in 'Avalon' part 1 or 2 when they were discussing Avalon. Since one of the possible locations that Arthur ended up in according to mythology once he'd slain Mordred was Avalon, Daniel theorized that Merlin might've brought the king to that place and helped him to ascend.

Personally, I'd say that's a very high possibility, since Arthur and his Knights are supposed to return in Britain's darkest hour to save the day, which would fit pretty well with SG-1's Ori endgame arc IMO when they finally reach Earth and/or have subjugated most of humanity across the Milky Way.

Comment

another possibilty is that the tales of arthur told by those on Camelot are clues seeded into their oral history so that we mightone day find the anti-ori weapon. Arthur may not have gone there but merlin may have built his library spread a few cryptic legends and then left. Remember many of the the clues Daniel has been finding are from books in Merlin library, so Merlin may have altered the Arthurian Mythology in them just enough that a skilled historian like daniel would have been able to find the clues he left behind.
                        Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Working...
                        X