This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dude apologizes

Earlier this morning I had made a thread which is now gone; banished to the dark and cheerless netherworld of deleted threads. I figure this may be due to an overuse of expletives. I sincerely apologize to anyone on the boards who may have been offended by my thread. 99.9% of the time, I am a soft-spoken and gentle dude who shuns profanity. But I had just come to the board and saw the cancellation news which really just ruined the moment. And so, under extreme duress, I let the expletives fly.

So here I am, humbly apologizing to anyone and everyone. For the unrestrained outburst, and for having to waste another thread to make amends for said outburst. I take back all of the bad things I said about the Sci-Fi people.

Thanks for understanding the Dude, and have a great day.
    They figured he was a lazy, time-wasting slacker. They were right.

the dude abides

Comment

i miss stargate already :'(

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

Well i for one forgive you. You did what a couple thousand other people probab ly wnated to do, and if they are anyhting like me they understand and forgive you, hopefully the mods while doing their duties let you off with less then usual punishment and i respect that you came back and had the guts to appologise. keep on keepin on DUDE!

Comment

No need to apologize man, I'm so upset, its been with me since I was 9-10 years old now i'm 19 and am still hooked and have the DVD's so you guys know how I feel seeing as i was a kid!!
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

It's nice of you to make a formal apology. It really is. But believe me, a lot of us understand how you felt when you made it. I've been holding my tongue so-to-speak quite a lot in some of my posts on this issue.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude
              Earlier this morning I had made a thread which is now gone; banished to the dark and cheerless netherworld of deleted threads. I figure this may be due to an overuse of expletives. I sincerely apologize to anyone on the boards who may have been offended by my thread. 99.9% of the time, I am a soft-spoken and gentle dude who shuns profanity. But I had just come to the board and saw the cancellation news which really just ruined the moment. And so, under extreme duress, I let the expletives fly.

So here I am, humbly apologizing to anyone and everyone. For the unrestrained outburst, and for having to waste another thread to make amends for said outburst. I take back all of the bad things I said about the Sci-Fi people.

Thanks for understanding the Dude, and have a great day.
              uhrrr... oi fink your thread was sent to the Shadow Realm.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X