This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 and Atlantis trading cards

While the interest in trading cards of any kind, including sports cards, has been in somewhat of a decline since the heydays of the mid-1990's, one company, Rittenhouse Archives has continued to provide high end cards for the nonsports trade. Among these high quality card sets being produced are cards featuring the different seasons of SG-1 and now Stargate Atlantis.

For information on the cards that have been produced and that are currently in the bin for release check this link.
    http://www.scifihobby.com/

If you are interested in collecting and have not visitied this site before be sure to sign on as free promo cards are available. This month a promo card for Stargate Atlantis Season Two is available. Check the Free link at Product Free in upper left corner of webpage.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    While I will endeavor to keep this thread updated as info is ran across I definitely encourage any fellow card collectors to add on as it is a big world out there and this trailblazer can only hit it for a brief moment each day!!!
    Thanks. And enjoy.

August 22, 2006
    I have just ran across this site that has some VERY INTERESTING SG-1 STUFF! At the bottom of the page is a set of cards that are exclusive to this site. Check it all out here:
    http://www.lightspeedfineart.com/Emporium.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by terrestrial_man; 22 August 2006, 10:36 AM.

Thanks, terrestrial_man!

I've been meaning to check out Rittenhouse Archives since I got the SG-1 season 8 promo cards in all of the new action figures last month, but your post reminded me. I just sent off for the SGA season 2 promo card you mentioned.

Thanks again!

~ Mike

Comment

I got my free card today. It took 19 days total.
      Thanks again terrestrial_man!
      ~ Mike

Comment

Working...
      X