Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Force Instruction 36-2909 --PROFESSIONAL AND UNPROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIPS

To those of you shippers and I know there are many The below url is the real regs on USAF relationships. IF SGC writers are sticking to the regs then there is very little hope of ever seeing a ship come to fruition, for years I nursed a faint hope that Jack/Sam ship would somehow come to pass only to be "tortured" by the writers (see 200th episode) reference to relationships.

http://usmilitary.about.com/library/...afi36-2909.htm

3.2. Relationships with Civilian Employees and Government Contractor Personnel. Civilian employees and contractor personnel are an integral part of the Air Force. They contribute directly to readiness and mission accomplishment. Consequently, military members of all grades must maintain
    professional relationships with civilian employees and government contractor personnel, particularly those whom they supervise or direct, and must avoid relationships that adversely affect or reasonably can adversely affect morale, discipline and respect for authority or that violate law or regulation.

There's a lot more, 9 pages or so, but because SG1 is now partly (50/50) civilian I threw in the civilian section.
    Civilian to civilian as Daniel /Vala and because there is a upcoming romance between them planned??, is actually a no-no under these regs, if someone can imagine Vala acting professional when it comes to Daniel let me know Two civilians assigned to a military team comes under military authority.

This is simply set to illustrate to the public the actual regs regarding relationships within the USAF and not to be a downer as I said I often wished that the J/S thing would happen.
Working...
X