This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused about 200's ending

First of all, I want to say that I absolutely LOVED the 200th episode, especially the puppet part which I thought was so hilarious!

But one thing that I didn't understand was the ending with the interviews. Can someone please explain it all to me, especially the guy who kept swearing. Who were they supposed to be?

Please help me out! Thanks

It's a throwback to the 100th ep, Wormhole eXtreme - the failed parody show that the Marty character was trying to create a movie about.

The actors at the end were the actors from workhole extreme, sans Michael DeLuise who's character was a spoof of RDA's Jack O'Neill who was replaced in their spoof show to pisstake the real show.

Comment

They were the actors who played the television counterparts to the real SG-1 team. The end is a parody of the real actors (i.e. Shanks, Browder, Judge and Tapping) being interviewed. That is why the one guy (Shanks' parody) is talking about the time he left the show and how that's all not talked about anymore and how he got tired of rocks being thrown at him. Tapping's parody talks about having a baby and the writers not knowing what to do with her character. Browder is talking about his catch phrase and how he's been brought in to replace Anderson's "loved character".

It's a parody of the real actors giving interviews.
      They figured he was a lazy, time-wasting slacker. They were right.

Comment

I gotta say... Peter Deluise got his buff back.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords
          danm right! Hey, its what I do!
          Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

i was actually upset by the ending. they planned a surprise cake etc. everyone was going through and then isntead of showing a cast party they try a sad attempt at a sppof.

I stilld on't udnerstand the swearing. i realise some people fine that funny.. but i honestly found that part lacking and a sad attempt at humor.

where the real cast party?!?!?!

Comment

they probably did have stright after the finished the shoot. you could tell how long walter had been waiting to go thru that gate

do u recking they all actully swear that much on set?

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

I could have done without the ending interviews myself, and I concur that the puppet part was the best notion. If only Jack had had a better view when Carter was in the shower!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I think in the ending they were from the 100th episode!!
                  I HATE SY-FY

Comment

You got that right Homes!
                    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

it was kind of mocking SG1, for example, one of them waas trying to say how Jack had less of a role in S8

you gotta listen closley

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

I thought the ending was pretty funny myself. I could have done without some of the bleeping, but it was overall well done. Actually, it gave some nice insight into the actual actors on SG-1.

Also, I loved the quote "robot" Teal'c gave at the very end. IMO, it was a very true statement about Science Fiction in general.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The Cool thing about that scene was that he was replacing is real life brother lol
                          I'm sure that you guys know that the actor in Wormhole Xtreme that played Oneill is Peter DeLuise brother.
                          "Do you know what's the Chain of Command?? It's the chain i'm gonna beat you
                          with until you realize who's in rotten command here." - Jayne Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by xxmynameismikexx
                            they probably did have stright after the finished the shoot. you could tell how long walter had been waiting to go thru that gate

do u recking they all actully swear that much on set?
                            walter first went through the gate in the episode fallen.

i think they do swear that much

StarGate SG1 Petition numbers:436 & 2460
                            SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
                              it was kind of mocking SG1, for example, one of them waas trying to say how Jack had less of a role in S8

you gotta listen closley

they where all just poking fun at themselves and their characters its good they can do that

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X