This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos to Walter!!! (200 spoilers)

Congratulations to Walter and his FIRST EVER trip through the gate!!!!!

I dont know about you guys, but that was definitely a worthwhile inclusion. I always felt it was so unfair him never getting to go through.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Well hes not that important

Comment

I agree major bennett!! It was ace to see Walter finally go through and the change of uniform!! It was ace touch!!

Although ill never be able to look at him again without laughing next time i see him - that puppet skit was hilarious! The chevron is lit up! i feel so stupid!!!
      Its not about whos right or wrong its about the debate!

Comment

it is not his first trip I think he was on the mission to destroy anubis's mothership with the 302. When they had a temp command station on the planet.

Comment

Yeah, it was cool to see him in a different uniform for a change.

Comment

was it Fallen?

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore032000
              it is not his first trip I think he was on the mission to destroy anubis's mothership with the 302. When they had a temp command station on the planet.
              My mistake. Completely forgot about that.

But he looked SO happy to go through the gate, it was really quite sweet. I would love it to see Siler and Harriman become field operatives, like Sergeant Ferredi was. It would be great.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Not forgetting that Walter has been off-world on the Prometheus a few times; he joined Hammond in attacking Anubis's forces in "Lost City", and he almost went to Atlantis, before Vala ruined things by hijacking the ship in "Prometheus Unbound".

But I agree; it's always good to see Gary Jones in a role beyond just "Chevron one encoded..." etc.
                Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Yeah that was ace. It was funnier when jack asked landry and he did that whole "naaaaaaa....naaaaaaa...ya think......oh go on then!".
                  Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun
                    Not forgetting that Walter has been off-world on the Prometheus a few times; he joined Hammond in attacking Anubis's forces in "Lost City", and he almost went to Atlantis, before Vala ruined things by hijacking the ship in "Prometheus Unbound".

But I agree; it's always good to see Gary Jones in a role beyond just "Chevron one encoded..." etc.
                    I think everyone loves the Walter character

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                      I think everyone loves the Walter character
                      I know I sure do. He's been around since Season 1, and it was nice for them all to include him in their jaunt through the gate.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                      X