Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you have liked the 200th to be like?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would you have liked the 200th to be like?

i liked the 200th episode, but i think that it could have been better

if they hadnt made everything that was shown on the previews as the teams' collective imaginations and had made those scenes in succession of one another (to show the stuff that happens/could happen daily), then it would have been more entertaining for me

i guess that the fact that those scenes didnt actually happen saddened me a little

now share with us how you would have liked the 200th to be like!!

All I know, is it would have been AWESOME if at the end during the wedding between Jack and Sam, they would have pronounced them man and wife and Jack got to kiss his new bride!
    What Wraith and Rodney have in common....

Their both constantly eating....

COLONEL O'NEILL!!!!

Dumbest smart person in the world....

Vala! Leave pour Daniel alone!

ELIZABETH WANTS HER SHEPPARD!

When tomatoes go bad....

^^I'm having way too much fun with those things....

Comment

I would have liked it to be less of a poor rip-off of Wormhole X-Treme; and I would have liked to see the REAL Furlings.

"Atheism - the religion devoted to the worship of one's own smug sense of superiority."
      - Stephen Colbert
      "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish."

Comment

Originally posted by DysfunctionalVeteran
        I would have liked to see the REAL Furlings.
        Yes that was what id been hoping to see.

Also i thought it would have been nice for SG1 + RDA to go on some mission through the gate. Maybe something to do with the goa'uld, which would at least give a sensible reason for RDA to be there.
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

How do you know we didnt see the REAL furlings hehehe

I thought 200 was good, the puppet bit was a bit long though for my likeing but i enjoyed it all and rated it an 8 on the vote thing.

Comment

everyone wanted to see the real furlings but we never will. In the AOL vingette of 200 Rob Cooper said (commenting on the furlings in 200) "we tried to put that to bed". He said also said in that in the Torment of Tantalus he "off the cuff mentioned a race called the furlings....what a stupid name for an alien race".
            Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Personally, I wouldn't change the 200th episode. I enjoyed it all for what it was, and I think they all did a fine job.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I liked it alot more than Wormhole X-treme (which I also liked)

It was a great way to celebrate 200 episodes.
                An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

i liked it the way it was.

w0rd

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

I wouldn't change a darn thing. It was perfect as a tribut to the show and fans I don't think it could have been any better.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I would've made it twice as long and added more references.

Like from BSG, Star Wars, The Simpsons (maybe have Dan Castelleta(sp?) guest star again), doctor/lawyer/cop/reality shows, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                        I would've made it twice as long and added more references.

Like from BSG, Star Wars, The Simpsons (maybe have Dan Castelleta(sp?) guest star again), doctor/lawyer/cop/reality shows, etc.
                        I totally second that.

Comment

I would have liked for the scenes to have been longer and more thought filled. Like mini-episodes or something.
                          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Now that I think about it, they could've stretched the episode for as long as they wanted! Think about a survivor style Stargate, with, say Jonas being voted off of the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by mckaysgirl
                              I totally second that.
                              I second your second!
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X