Would you want to take the "indeed" challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you want to take the "indeed" challenge

if you saw the special that aired before the 200th episode last night there made a reference of the fact that Teal'c says a lot and Chris made the joke that someone actually counted how many times he has said it which he was joking.

but considering how many times Teal'c has said who you just for fun. actually re watch every episode and count the times Chris has said indeed.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

wouldn't that require one to have .......how shall I say it kindly............no life whatsoever?

Comment

It would be ok if you combine it with the stargate drinking game where you down a shot everytime he says it...
      Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by stewsith
        It would be ok if you combine it with the stargate drinking game where you down a shot every time he says it...
        that person would be dead by the mid way though the second season
        Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 20 August 2006, 03:15 AM.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by principia
          wouldn't that require one to have .......how shall I say it kindly............no life whatsoever?
          well not neccesarily (sp?) if you watch 2 eps a day and in the weekends some more than it is possible but well the problem would be that it would take forever and what if you miss one...ooh noo that should be awfull

As for drinking everytime he says indeed you will be drunk after one ep!!!

Well I am certainly NOT NOT in for that chalenge

Comment

i would need alot of alcohol for the drinking game but there is an easy way. If you go on the GW or other sites transcripts and Search for "indeed" in each episode you should be able to do a season in a few hours just counting the scripts mentioning it.
            But it might require low boredom thresholds and no life
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

I am going to take this challenge. Seriously. Next time I see Stargate, I'll make a tally of how many times Teal'c says indeed and keep going till I come full circle.
              When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
              Zatnikitelman

Comment

lol i cant wait to see if someone really does this

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Just for the record im going to say that he says it roughly 8 times per episode, thats 160 per season and im going to say that its about 2000 times overall with random adlibs and stuff.
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

In the feature before the episode 200, when they were interviewing Christopher Judge and he was talking about the Indeed count... has anyone actually counted that lol?

I thought that was pretty funny and just wanted to know if there was an actual count out there somewhere?

Comment

DIdn't even know about it, will watch and count!!
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Oh and welcome!
                        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I swear it has actually been done before. There was some site I visited a few years ago that tallied certain lines the characters had said. One of the counts was how many times Carter has said "sir". Or how many O'Niell said "Carter". I can't recall if they did the same with Teal'c, but I'm sure they must have.

I'll have to find the site.
                          Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

I cana't even remember to look for the pineapple much less pay close enough attention and count INDEEDs. I am sure someone will do it though, I have faith in my stargate fans.
                            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan091
                              In the feature before the episode 200, when they were interviewing Christopher Judge and he was talking about the Indeed count... has anyone actually counted that lol?

I thought that was pretty funny and just wanted to know if there was an actual count out there somewhere?
                              Chris Judge's count was obviously fake, as that would require him to say it about 150 times per episode, in 44-minute episodes(let's round it to 45 for easier math) so he'd have to say it 150/45=10/3=3+1/3 times a minute. Or once about every 18 seconds.
                              Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                              Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                              -Audioslave

Comment

Working...
                              X