This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where they kidding? 200 spoilers

Ok this as been bothering me since i saw 200 last night. Is jack o'neil really a dad or not? Please answer me. I am losing my mind here.

didnt they show mitchell's real dad in one episode? they were probably joking

Comment

If it’s not a joke well then ..... then I can declare that this show has officially become the stupidest scifi show in history. (imho ofcourse...)

Which would be quite amazing considering at one time it was about the Greatest scifi show in history. Oh how the mighty may have fallen. From GREAT to Mediocre to stupidest ever. Fortunately I feel safe in the belief it was just a joke. So it still doesnt get the stupidest title. But I am sure if TPTB really want it, the fake brass ring is right there waiting for them.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

It was a joke. You don't actually think they were serious do you?

"Oh and by the way Mitchell...I'm your father!"
        "Thats not true...thats impossible!!!"
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I'm pretty sure they were joking, but then this episode did mess with my head a little...

Comment

hmm..maybe they werent joking, because why was the file classified to him?

Comment

Maybe there isn't any classified file.

Comment

then why did it seem like he didnt know about it

Comment

Originally posted by michael
                  Ok this as been bothering me since i saw 200 last night. Is jack o'neil really a dad or not? Please answer me. I am losing my mind here.
                  Come on! It was a joke! The entire episode was a joke. If it wasnt it means that SG1 blew up the furlings home planet!
                  Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

I mean, maybe they were also making up the fact that there's a classified file he hasn't seen. Maybe that whole thing was still the joke.

And yes, I know the whole episode was a spoof. That doesn't mean they might not sneak something in that they may refer to later...

Comment

in season 9 stronghold that episode featured Mitchell's biological father.

the joke is probably inspired from star wars
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think they where kidding about everything else than where they sat and read the script parts. But the whole episode was a little confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by o-0
                          didnt they show mitchell's real dad in one episode? they were probably joking

yup, they show his actual dad. They were joking.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

That joke would have been funnier if they implied Daniel was Mitchell's father. (limited gene pool?)

Daniel would have been going nuts trying not to let Mitchell find out. (Say, Daniel met Mitchell's mom and then she married the man Mitchell called Dad.)

Carter and Teal'c would have been funny trying to tell Mitchell with Daniel standing there going--Shhh
                            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

200 was horrible

everything in it is not canon. it's a standalone
                              A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Working...
                              X