PDA

View Full Version : Vote thread: Stargate have the most fun making the show

shake_it_off_sparky
August 19th, 2006, 11:57 AM
The Stargate cast & crew have the most fun making their show than any other I can think of.
Based partly on this video:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3-bea2FJwo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3-bea2FJwo)
and any other unavailable material I’ve seen of behind the scenes of Stargate
Let's recruit and axe all other shows from the network!! (SGA's soo included in this btw):psycho: ehrrm or not:o

Who's with me?

stewsith
August 19th, 2006, 12:03 PM
yeah chris judge and mike shanks just mess around all day lol

The Signal
August 19th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Theonly ones I can imagine beat it are Firefly and Joss Whedon's other shows, how they got any work done is beyond me.... :D

TJK
August 19th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Of course they have a great time! I mean, how could they not?

Major Gambit
August 19th, 2006, 03:24 PM
lol if you watch the specials on the DVD yu can see they are a very tight group.

shake_it_off_sparky
August 20th, 2006, 02:24 AM
lol if you watch the specials on the DVD yu can see they are a very tight group.

yeah I've seen a lot of them from box sets!

(Can't quote twice in one post and didn't want to make another, so I made my own! mwhaha)

Originally Posted by PtahTheCreationGod
Theonly ones I can imagine beat it are Firefly and Joss Whedon's other shows, how they got any work done is beyond me....

I've seen those too, and I agree some of them had me PIMPing love the 'how'd ya like a bite of this green apple America!' part at the end of either the movie or the series when Mal (Nathan’s) walking around butt-naked!;) HAHA!