This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter DeLuise look great! 200 spoilers

I don't know if he is on a new diet or it was makeup or he working out or he been playing with his kid more but Peter looks great. At the end of 200 he looked more in shape than he has in years. Good for him.
    I love these guys.

I noticed that too he looked really good he must be working out or something
    " Never was there a story of more woe than this of Julietand her Romeo"

Comment

Yeah I was so surprised i was wandering if he was a lookalike! When he found out he would have a role he probably started going to the gym for his appearance.
      Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

I noticed a little while back on one of the lowdowns or something that he looked a lot thinner. Way to go Pete! You look great!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
        Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
          I noticed a little while back on one of the lowdowns or something that he looked a lot thinner. Way to go Pete! You look great!
          ya i noticed that too i think it was at the begining of season ten but ya good for him
          " Never was there a story of more woe than this of Julietand her Romeo"

Comment

Didn't he though! I said as much as soon as I saw him. I knoew from watching the behind the scenes stuff on both the season 1 and season 2 Atlantis DVDs that he had definitely lost some weight but dayum, looks like he's been working out too! Good for him - he looks great.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X