X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comparing wormhole xtreme to 200

which episode did you like better.

Wormhole xtreme or 200
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 19 August 2006, 04:28 AM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

The question isn't fair. You can't ask if someone liked a bad episode or a horrible episode better. That only works with 2 good or at least decent episodes.

Comment

To try and answer your question as best I can, I liked most of 200 better than Wormhole X-treme (no distraction from Tanner and his men). But when the bleeping and the philosophical speech was given, that wasn't fun at all. So for the last few minutes Wormhole X-treme beats 200.
      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Tough one. Probably 200, but only by a hair.

Comment

200 because it was completely rediculous all the way through and it knew it!
          Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

200 because it was better, and had more humor.
            http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
            If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
            **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin
              The question isn't fair. You can't ask if someone liked a bad episode or a horrible episode better. That only works with 2 good or at least decent episodes.
              Except that he was talking about a good episode and an incredibly fscking awesome episode.
              Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
              Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
              -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by stewsith
                200 because it was completely rediculous all the way through and it knew it!
                exactly! that's why i liked 200 better.
                Save us from danger, save us from evil
                Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Gee, toughie...

Well, can't say I liked either one better than the other one. Can I like 'em both?
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I really liked 200, but the part with the furlings really pissed my off. They take something as serious as the furling. One of the races in the original alliance and do this... ahhhh

I guess this is the writers saying forget about them cause their not going to show up for real. but O'Neill being Mitchells father hahaha I hope they keep that one.
                    hallowed are the ORI

Comment

Because it was a total and complete send-up of all things sci-fi, it was completely isolated from the rest of the show. Wormhole X-Treme still had a story outside the comedy aspect.

People around here are too frelling wound up and anal. One episode out of 200 dedicated entirely to comedy isn't the end of the world. Seriously people, lighten up, take a deep breath, and stop taking yourselves and a stupid television show so seriously.

And if you stayed through the show to the end, you'd have noticed that next week's episode is right back to a very serious story with implications for the Ori story-arc.

So enjoy the fact that the writers cared enough to put in all those inside jokes. The savedrlevant DOT com part was one of my favorite lines, that whole piece was brilliant.

But heaven forbid they make a toungue-in-cheek joke about Michael's leaving for season six. Oh no, how dare they.

Comment

"200," because they didn't actually spend time on the fake set making the fake show, which got boring fast. And most of the 'ideas' were ones even non-sci-fi fans could catch.

Comment

The furlings was superbly done, I mean come on, you cant expect a race with that name to be serious really. They just threw in the name originally to fill in the gap of the races and they knew it sounded funny and what it implied, they never really intened to ever show us the furlings but the fans wanted it really bad. They blew up the furlings planet in 200 as a message to tell us we will never see them again, real or made up.
                          Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

200 was for sure better. much funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by stewsith
                              The furlings was superbly done, I mean come on, you cant expect a race with that name to be serious really. They just threw in the name originally to fill in the gap of the races and they knew it sounded funny and what it implied, they never really intened to ever show us the furlings but the fans wanted it really bad. They blew up the furlings planet in 200 as a message to tell us we will never see them again, real or made up.
                              I thought they just did that so that they could touch on Star Wars.
                              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Working...
                              X