PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek References...

IrishPisano
August 17th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Let's go... count 'em up!!!

please list series, quote (or as close as you can get), tally number for SG1, and tally number for atlantis

Atlantis: we've got a clingon (when sheppard was bitten by the giant leech in season 1) - 0SG - 1A

SG-1 (both actually, but it started in SG1): beaming technology - 1SG - 1A

Gater_Gurl
August 17th, 2006, 05:40 PM
SG-1: We can't name it the Enterprise sir(Carter to O'Neill when they were thinking of a name for the Prometheus)2SG 1A
SG-1: (I don't think this quote is right but it's close)The name's Kirk, James Kirk(O'Neill to the military guy in 1969)3SG 1A

IrishPisano
August 17th, 2006, 06:58 PM
SG-1: We can't name it the Enterprise sir(Carter to O'Neill when they were thinking of a name for the Prometheus)2SG 1A
SG-1: (I don't think this quote is right but it's close)The name's Kirk, James Kirk(O'Neill to the military guy in 1969)3SG 1A
keep em coming!

Elles
August 17th, 2006, 06:59 PM
SGA: McKay to Sheppard...
"Oh my God, you really are Kirk."

Col. Shadow Quinn
August 18th, 2006, 03:01 AM
Shep (219: Inferno): and No we are not calling it the Enterprise!
Episode: Fallen: When O'Neill and Carter are diabling Anubis's superweapon.

gkyun
August 18th, 2006, 03:49 AM
O'Neill: Phasers?
Carter: Sorry, sir.

stewsith
August 18th, 2006, 03:58 AM
SGA: McKay to Sheppard...
"Oh my God, you really are Kirk."

oh yes, when he shows up with a ripped shirt as kirk always did when he battles a bad guy. :sheppard:

Biggup2thor
August 26th, 2006, 09:15 AM
oh yes, when he shows up with a ripped shirt as kirk always did when he battles a bad guy. :sheppard:

Not to be pedantic or anything folks, but I believe that the quote had more to do witht the 'innocent picnic' that Sheppard was about to conduct with the supposedly attractive alien priestess than any ripped clothing... hehe

that actually links to the paraody of SG1 in 'Wormhole X-treme', where the captain is shown with the stereotypical blone princess... blah blah, u all know the rest of that story!

Nyhoos.. another referece for you all: the azgard beaming technology couldn't go through the goa'uld ship's sheild in 'Last Stand' (a core rule in TNG i believe, xcept for the known exceptions!)
Also: in the first Phelger and Coombes episode there are numerous references to Coombes' heroes the Vulcans (ironic as the actor actually plays a character from Enterprise n'est pas?)

Terrah
August 27th, 2006, 05:22 AM
I'm Major Robert Thornburg, "and you are"

O'neill: Captain James J Kirk of the Starship Enterprise.

Hooperman1990
August 27th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Cant remeber episodes they're in but here it goes

SG1: Jack: Okay, remember where we parked (reference to Kirk)

SGA: Dr. Beckett (the scottish bloke): Im a medical doctor, not a bloody fighter pilot! (Reference to Dr. McCoy)

IrishPisano
August 27th, 2006, 07:45 PM
Cant remeber episodes they're in but here it goes

SG1: Jack: Okay, remember where we parked (reference to Kirk)

SGA: Dr. Beckett (the scottish bloke): Im a medical doctor, not a bloody fighter pilot! (Reference to Dr. McCoy)

while i see where you're going with SGA, one can argue that it would be a standard response.'

"Dammit, Jim. I'm a scientist not a doctor.

But i'll count it. :)

so what's our count now?

Biggup2thor
August 30th, 2006, 06:23 AM
In Avenger 2.0

Phelger (yes him again!): It's a....
O'Neill: Phaser?
Carter: Actually sir, it's more like a photon torpedo...