This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StargateS10 vs Farscape

Did anyone else get confused when they watched the first eppisode of Season 10? I thought I was watching Farscape and had to check the disk in the DVD player...lol

Dont get me wrong I love both shows and the actors...
    Last edited by ajratbag; 16 August 2006, 12:04 PM.
    TEAL'C: "I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-O"
    JACK: "Call Daniel"

That's a good thing.
    Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Originally posted by ajratbag
      Did anyone else get confused when they watched the first eppisode of Season 10? I thouhgt I was watching Farscape and had to check the disk in the DVD player...
      Böh?

No, I didn't get confused. And it seems you havn't seen Farscape that often or its been a while, because its impossible to mistake Mitchell for Crichton or Vala for Aeryn.
      That's all folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwin
        Böh?

No, I didn't get confused. And it seems you havn't seen Farscape that often or its been a while, because its impossible to mistake Mitchell for Crichton or Vala for Aeryn.
        Precisely. It's just Claudia and Ben who happened to find a new home on SG-1.
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

not to mention that I can't think of a single farscape episode that was anything like flesh and blood.

very odd that you came up with that comparison lol

Comment

I'm a massive fan of both - have all the dvds and I dont see what your saying

'Welcome to the Federation Starship SS Buttcrack' - John Crichton - Self Inflicted Wounds

'Have we sent the 'don't shoot us we're pathetic' transmission yet?' John Crichton - Out of Their Minds

Comment

Ok then, fine, I just thought that it was strange seeing them together on SG1 as well. I have all the Farscape and SG1 DVD's too, and I admit it has been a little while since I last saw Farscape, but it was just odd, Sorry if I got anyone upset, I thought that maybe others would see my point... I like both shows... but yes Stargate is more real (human)

Comment

If you don't resize this huge pic in your first post, the mods will do it for you very soon...

Comment

Originally posted by ajratbag
                  Ok then, fine, I just thought that it was strange seeing them together on SG1 as well. I have all the Farscape and SG1 DVD's too, and I admit it has been a little while since I last saw Farscape, but it was just odd, Sorry if I got anyone upset, I thought that maybe others would see my point... I like both shows... but yes Stargate is more real (human)
                  Actually Claudia was first, they were after her even when Farscape was still on air, and were offering her several guest roles in the past, but until Vala came up (season 8 Prometheus Unbound episode) she was too busy. Then they got Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                    If you don't resize this huge pic in your first post, the mods will do it for you very soon...

yeah I didn't realise it was that big... fixed it now...

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                      Actually Claudia was first, they were after her even when Farscape was still on air, and were offering her several guest roles in the past, but until Vala came up (season 8 Prometheus Unbound episode) she was too busy. Then they got Ben.

Ok didn't know they had wanted her for that long... But I do remember and love the first eppisode she appeared in on SG1... and I love her relationship with Shanks...

Comment

Böh?

Exactly.

Well, Mitchell in season nine shared a lot of Crichtons personality. He's much more serious in season ten. He's still Ben Browder though, and so the humor is still the same.

Vala and Aeryn though. . . . . . . . couldn't be more different.

Comment

Böh?

Thank you...
                          Is there an emoticon for applauding??

When I see comments saying Mitchell is just like Crichton I have to wonder if the people making those comments ever watched Farscape. It makes me want to scream sometimes.

Comment

You know, I was watching PKW just now and it hit me just how talented both Ben and Claudia are. Here we have to actors that starred together in one scifi show, and now they're both starring on another scifi show.
                            Watching PKW, at no point did I feel I was looking at Mitchell or Vala, just two people who look a lot like them (I haven't watched Farscape for a while, so now Ben and Claudia are Mitchell and Vala in my mind).
                            *And that's all I have to say about that*

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe

When I see comments saying Mitchell is just like Crichton I have to wonder if the people making those comments ever watched Farscape. It makes me want to scream sometimes.
                              agreed. it's pretty hard to mistake the two, especially since there are so many things that set them apart.

I don't think season 9 mitchell was anything like crichton.

Comment

Working...
                              X