This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vala Yea or Nay Thread

I've been hanging around the threads that both praise and critique Vala's character but I just want to get an idea of how many people like or dislike her character with a simple YEA (for the folks that like her) or NAY (for the folks that don't like her) vote. :3 Feel free to expand on the vote though~!

Oh yeah, one vote per person please.

Anyway, my vote is YEA. <3
    Last edited by nunuu; 16 August 2006, 10:57 AM.
    :3!

YAY!
    I hated her in prometheus unbound, but after they added more character to her, now I love her! and so does teal'c. *runs and hides*

Comment

YAY
      I loved her in Prometheus Unbound!! and she just keeps getting better and better!! Go for Cam and Vala Ship!! ben browder - I want one!

Aussie, OI!
      MY IDOLS
      Look At Moiye KIMMY, Look at Moiye!

Comment

Yea.

They've done a good job of turning her into a real character since Prometheus Unbound - I was worried that she's wind up being fairly 1-dimensional, but they seem to have done okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Toresica
          Yea.

They've done a good job of turning her into a real character since Prometheus Unbound - I was worried that she's wind up being fairly 1-dimensional, but they seem to have done okay.
          took the world right out of my post
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by nunuu
            I've been hanging around the threads that both praise and critique Vala's character but I just want to get an idea of how many people like or dislike her character with a simple YEA (for the folks that like her) or NAY (for the folks that don't like her) vote. :3 Feel free to expand on the vote though~!

Anyway, my vote is YEA. <3
            NAY! She is irritating and shows no respect for anyone. In addition, she's a thief!

Comment

Of course YEA/YAY!!!

She's funny, at the end of the day she is the one who is doing the right thing (Beachhead is the perfect example) and she definitely has a heart in the right place. Some people are just still not able to notice it
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

YEA! I love her. She's an exotic new spice in an old favourite.

Banner by *E*K*R*

Comment

Yay
                  DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Yea!

Before I didn't care, but Crusade and Flesh and Blood did it for me.
                      sigpic

Comment

YEA!

Comment

Make it a poll! =] Yea. I love her

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
                            Make it a poll! =] Yea. I love her
                            I thought about it but the process seemed sort of ... long. XD I'll keep it in mind for next time though. ^o^
                            :3!

Comment

My vote is yea. Vala was over the top at the start, but since they've calmed her down and given her more facets, without taking away her girlish, naughty streak entirely, I think she has developed into a likeable and interesting character. I think she adds something to SG1 that it has badly needed for a while now, especially with Jack gone. She adds humor, charm, energy, and new life--which is vital, considering how weighed down with dullish political/religious plots SG1 has become. She livens up the other characters, too, and gives them someone new to play off. I love all the characters on the show (though I find the new doctor a bit flat and boring), and Vala is an excellent addition.

Spoiler:
                              That one line about the tortoise still cracks me up. And a big part of that was just her delivery of the line. She's a wonderful actress.

Comment

Working...
                              X