This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Back RDA!!

I'm glad RDA is comming back in the 200th episode...which by the way, is on Sci-Fi THIS Friday at 9.

Do you think he's going to come back permadently or just for a few visits here and there?

And, it's Major General Jack O'Neill now!! hehe

Permanently? Sigh, Richard is retired now. He has led two successful shows in his years, let the man get on with his life now. I want Jack back as much as anyone but hes just going to do guest spots from now on.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Will Jack be going with htem through the Gate Mitchells 200th time ? It would be disappointing if he shows up just to talk & say hi. He has got to go through the Gate !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate
        Will Jack be going with htem through the Gate Mitchells 200th time ? It would be disappointing if he shows up just to talk & say hi. He has got to go through the Gate !!!!!!!!!!
        Don't worry I'm pretty sure we'll see jack go through the gate

Comment

Cool I imagine something like as they are suiting up

Teal'c - Just like old times O'Neil

Jack - Indeed

Comment

Someone should half merge his face with a terminator in an "I'm back" picture

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
              Someone should half merge his face with a terminator in an "I'm back" picture
              Nah the Tag Line should be

General Jack Is Back

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                Permanently? Sigh, Richard is retired now. He has led two successful shows in his years, let the man get on with his life now. I want Jack back as much as anyone but hes just going to do guest spots from now on.
                Actually, in the 200th episode special scenes on Scifi.com, RDA talks about how he had intended to retire permanently and took a year doing what he needed to do and now he's ready to dig in and work again. So...retirement over.

So it looks as if he's willing. The question is, can TPTB make a place for him to return, at least part time?

I'd SO love it if he did.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  Actually, in the 200th episode special scenes on Scifi.com, RDA talks about how he had intended to retire permanently and took a year doing what he needed to do and now he's ready to dig in and work again. So...retirement over.

So it looks as if he's willing. The question is, can TPTB make a place for him to return, at least part time?

really?

It'd be pretty cool, to see him back in it for a few more spots a season, but I'm not sure how it would effect the new dynamics in the show. Mind you sticking him and vala in a room together would be absolutely hilarious!

It would be great to see more of him again though!

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

i'd love rda/jack to return (part time) as sam's hubby!

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

ooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Whip out the simpsons' 1st season DVD; in that great man's honor.
                      Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        i'd love rda/jack to return (part time) as sam's hubby!

sally
                        That'd be kinda wierd, since they're both in the military, it just re-creates the original problem. Unless Jack's not staying for good, I don't see why they don't get hooked up, they're not on the same assignment anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Aetom
                          That'd be kinda wierd, since they're both in the military, it just re-creates the original problem. Unless Jack's not staying for good, I don't see why they don't get hooked up, they're not on the same assignment anymore.
                          He's still her superior officer.
                          Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Still guest spots though and he still did stuff even though hes "retired", take Sean Connery for example. Hes been retired for a while now but hes still involved with things.

Heres for all you RDA lovers:
                            RDA reflects on 10 years of SG-1
                            sigpic
                            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

It's just me, but I think it depends on how the ratings fare on the episodes that RDA appears on. If there is a consistant, substanial increase in the ratings, you can bet your bottom dollar TPTB are going to find a place for him in the new season.
                              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                              it has it's own laws and beats about things
                              which the intellect scorns."
                              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                              X