X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 - Zap2It: "200" a Friday Best Bet Aug. 18

From Zap2It:

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,584|||20060818%5FDATETIME%3A3333372017,00.html

(Please follow the link for the complete column. SG1 was the lead series for the column.)

TV Best Bets for Friday, August 18

*All Times Eastern
    By Courtney Potter

Stargate SG-1
    9:00 PM - SCI FI
    "Stargate SG-1," the Little Sci Fi Show That Could, tonight celebrates its amazing 200th episode with a special, crazy-go-nuts episode that includes the return of Jack O'Neill (former series star Richard Dean Anderson). Mitchell (Ben Browder) awaits the next off-world mission, which will (coincidentally) be his 200th trip through the Stargate. Instead, Martin Lloyd (guest star Willie Garson, "Sex and the City") shows up, seeking help with his movie script. The Pentagon orders the SG-1 team to assist Martin because they believe a film about "intergalactic wormhole travel" might provide a believable cover story for the Stargate program. Also look for your favorite "SG-1" characters to join the "Farscape" universe, if only for a moment or two.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

I am looking forward to "200" for so many reasons I've lost count. I just cannot wait for Friday to get here.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
    X