Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Merlin put the weapon in another universe!!!!??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if Merlin put the weapon in another universe!!!!??

What if Merlin put the weapon in another universe, that would make it very well hidden
    http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Then another-universe's Merlin would had hidden his weapon in ours.

Comment

not really...remember that between universes there are discrepancies...
      http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by stargate maniack
        What if Merlin put the weapon in another universe, that would make it very well hidden
        Like... omg

Comment

I'm sorry, but personally I can cope with the alternate Universes stuff just for the sake of strorylling. Like what SG-1 has done in 'There but for the grace of god', and its follow-up, and 'ripple effect' for the sake of l. Besides that I don't like the concept that much.

Besides my personal likes or dislikes, I fail to see what would add to the story the possibility of the weapon being hidden in another universe, but then, I am not a proffessional writter.

Comment

Maybe the weapon is hidden in an alternate dimension (that is, a level of subspace slightly out of phase with our own dimension) like where they originally found out about the weapon in 'Arthur's Mantle'.
            This would explain why, when the SGC search Taos Vaclarush and Valas Core, they didn`t find the weapon, cos its in this alternate dimension.

It could also provide an explanation as to what Morgan Le Fay was trying to say in 'The Pegasus Project'. Maybe she was trying to say that is wasn`t in our dimension.

tbh I`m surprised the alternate dimension possibility hasn`t already been mentioned considering that`s how they found out about the weapon in the first place.

Comment

maybe not another universe but another dimension?
              he used another dimension to hide his research on the subject so there is no reason why he didnt hide his weapon there too(away from prying eyes)

Comment

Working...
              X