Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Arthur and the knights found Merlin's weapon!!!??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if Arthur and the knights found Merlin's weapon!!!??

What if Arthur and the knights found Merlin's weapon, 'cause we know they went searching for it...it's possible they found it and now we're searching for it for nothing
    http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Originally posted by stargate maniack
    What if Arthur and the knights found Merlin's weapon, 'cause we know they went searching for it...it's possible they found it and now we're searching for it for nothing
    but Arthur Died trying to find it... Yes even though Camelot doesnt know he died, its possible nobody told them.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

I think in stargate you have to be prepared for the fact that he might not be "dead". There is a shady area concerning that subject. And anyway, we'll soon know, because he should be coming back to Camelot if he's still "alive".

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

am i missing something? when was it said that arthur died?

Comment

I don't think it was ever stated in the show, but the whole Merlin and Arthur arc is based on the British legend, in which Arthur died.
          SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Originally posted by cafine_us
            I don't think it was ever stated in the show, but the whole Merlin and Arthur arc is based on the British legend, in which Arthur died.
            they have "changed" mythology to stargate before, i wouldnt be surprised if they have done so again - remember teal'c said that apophis was Ra's son, but according to legend it was horus or something?

Comment

Originally posted by ljsevern
              they have "changed" mythology to stargate before, i wouldnt be surprised if they have done so again - remember teal'c said that apophis was Ra's son, but according to legend it was horus or something?
              They said Apophis was Ra's brother, they did get it right that Heru'ur was his son.
              *And that's all I have to say about that*

Comment

ah i knew it was sumthing like that - but egyptian legend says the 2 arn't related.
                was arthur an ancient or human?

Comment

To me it sounded like he is suppose to come back to Camelot with his knights and the weapon. Merlin either ascended Arthur and his knights or did something to them. Maybe he put them in stasis? Once the sword is pulled from the stone they activate. Would be a good way to protect the grail. I can't wait until they advance along this arc further.
                  "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                  The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by ljsevern
                    was arthur an ancient or human?
                    Yes.
                    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                    -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                      Yes.
                      Indeed.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

I believe Daniel theorized early on in season 9 that Merlin might've helped Arthur to ascend, with the whole Avalon deal and all that. I personally have a very strong suspicion that Arthur and at least some of his loyal knights are indeed part of the ascended pantheon right now, and they might eventually play a role towards the end of this whole story arc in convincing the other ascended to intervene when the Ori's incursions into the Milky Way finally get too out of hand. Y'know, the whole legend about returning to save Britain (or was it England) in its darkest hour and all that. Unless it was actually referring to when Unicron finally reaches Earth.

Comment

Unicron?

Comment

Little Transformers inside joke there.

Comment

If Aurthur and his nights actually found the weapon that could be what Morgan was trying to say. If I remeber correctly Arthur searched for the Sangral and cameback emptyhanded. Then he had a duel with Modrid,and they both killed each other. They have changed mythology in SG some but they usually stay true to it.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X