This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Daniel forgotten about Sha're

I understand the show has to move on and such but do you think Daniel still thinks about her?
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Of course he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
      I understand the show has to move on and such but do you think Daniel still thinks about her?
      Love's a tricky thing, granted, but one that doesn't release you util even after death.

Damn - I should be Jeremy Kyle!

Anyways, Mal - I need to get this out so.....

TWILIGHT PRINCESS LOOKS F#CKING AWESOME!!!!!!1

Oh dang - I got too excited, I need a Wii now
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I hope he hasn't forgotten her, and im pretty sure he hasn't. The last i remember hearing about her was when Daniel ascened- he told Oma something along the lines of "i couldnt save her, and i havnt stopped the G'aould"

- i think the diminshing power of the Big G's may have put his mind at rest a little, but im betting part of the reason he still fights (the ori, among others) is his love for Shar'e. I hope anyway!
        Its not about whos right or wrong its about the debate!

Comment

I don't think he has forgotten her, but it's little things like this that becomes one of the first things to go when slimming down an episode. Hearing that Daniel misses or thinks about Sha're is not going to move the story along (unless the plot revolves around her, which I don't see happening).

Comment

He hasn't forgotten her. In fact, if memory serves,
            Spoiler:
            I think he ends up telling Vala of her in "Counterstrike" at some point.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

cool and

season 9 spoiler ripple effect
              Spoiler:
              it was a deleted scene but according to Joe one of the AU Daniel she is still alive
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Spoiler:
                it was a deleted scene but according to Joe one of the AU Daniel she is still alive
                Really? That never should have been deleted. I would have loved to see that scene left in.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

cool and

Spoiler:
                  But it WAS deleted, so it may no longer be a part of the story anymore - though in accordance to Stargate law there are millions of universes out there, there should be loads with Sha're still alive in them.

Oh nevermind...
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                  Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I doubt hes forgotten her, i thought they were planing an episode inwhich daniel talks to Vala about her...

Besides, the only way you'd forget a woman like that is if Lexa Doig walked in the room...alright maybe he forgot lol....
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

They fell in love, they planned to live their lives together on Abydos (and they did for a year) until Jack came back. So no, he hasn't forgotten about her...last time she was mentioned was in "Fallen" I think. But a mention of her in this season would be nice.
                      sigpic
                      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                        They fell in love, they planned to live their lives together on Abydos (and they did for a year) until Jack came back. So no, he hasn't forgotten about her...last time she was mentioned was in "Fallen" I think. But a mention of her in this season would be nice.
                        Yeah... it would...

I think he still remembers and thinks about her... I think he just stopped mourning her.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
                          I think he just stopped mourning her.
                          damn my eyes were playing tricks on me lol... I thought that said "he just stopped moaning her" lol was about to post how inappropriete that was and yada yada yada then i read it as i was writing and was like... damn i feel dumb lol

he hasnt forgotten...
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Daniel hasn’t literally forgotten about Sha’re, I don’t think. He's just over her. They weren't really soul-mates, so he's moved on, has accepted that she's no longer a part of his life. I think the whole ascension thing helped him through that, to be at peace, if you will, with what happened. After Daniel came back, having to regain those memories, some of that was actually good in the fact that he could better put things into perspective, how and why things happened. That allowed him closure, to know this was an issue he could, at last, put to rest.

Comment

I think Daniel has held onto the memory of Sha're much longer than an average man might. I'm so pleased to see that, after 6 years of her being dead and 10 whole years of her being gone, he's finally showing signs that he may just be moving on...
                              //

O'Neill: Phasers?
                              Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Working...
                              X