X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Lam?

Spoiler:
    How come we havent seen Dr. Lam yet? She would have fit in well in Uninvited and maybe even Morpheus. They keep mentioning her, but where is she!?!?

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

She's off parenting.

(er in real life) (not that stargate isn't real of course )

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
      Spoiler:
      How come we havent seen Dr. Lam yet? She would have fit in well in Uninvited and maybe even Morpheus. They keep mentioning her, but where is she!?!?
      I like Dr. Lam too however I don't think we will see her this season as Lexa is busy with her and MS new baby. BTW I like the DR in Uninvited. Hope we see her again.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
        I like Dr. Lam too however I don't think we will see her this season as Lexa is busy with her and MS new baby. BTW I like the DR in Uninvited. Hope we see her again.
        Yeah, I thought she was a good actress. Cute to boot.

And like you said, Lexa is busy with her and Michael's baby. So blame Michael that she's not around. He did it to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
          Yeah, I thought she was a good actress. Cute to boot.

And like you said, Lexa is busy with her and Michael's baby. So blame Michael that she's not around. He did it to her.
          So crude, but id do it to her lol

Thanks to Captain Jake for the sig!

Comment

yah that DR. chick was hot
            SAVE SG-1
            www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
            Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Was it my imagination or was it the same actress from the tv show "Bones"?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
                I was wondering that too! I think so but I'd have to check the guest actors to be sure.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

she looked familiar... really attractive too... but she seemed utterly clueless and was written with much reoccurance in mind...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                    Hmm. Hope Dr Lam has some role in this season, as i did like her character in season 9.

That new Doc seemed okay as well...

I wonder if they will ever get a male doc at the SGC...
                    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I don't miss Dr. Lam at all. Unlike others, I haven't warmed to her a bit. She can stay off for awhile.

As for the doctor seen in "Uninvited" - she was not a medical doctor (as Lam is). She was an alien biologist, which was why she was doing the autopsy.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Where is Lam?
                        It's the "Silence of the Lams"

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
                          It's the "Silence of the Lams"
                          no! no! bad! bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
                            Nope! Sorry, but not the same actress. Emily Deschanel plays Bones.

Comment

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but:

I hate the new doctor (the one in Uninvited), she honestly looks and talks like a valley girl. You can almost imagine her going "Liek oh m'god, my boyfriend bla bla". I don't know where they found this actress but she's doing a poor job of acting a doctor. And I think I've seen her somewhere else before, in Stargate. She should have the role of a highschool cheerleader somewhere.

And when I saw the one in Insiders, I couldn't help bursting into laugther at her... ehm... hairdo. She acted great, but that thing looked fake.
                              My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Working...
                              X