X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would happen if...

we got together Vala and Jack Sparrow?

I don't know, I just thought about it one day and it seemed so cute! I wasn't sure where else to post this idea, so I guess this will do for now?

What do you guys think? Stupid? Radiculas? Maybe. Perhaps my craziest stargate fantasy yet. I do think both of their eccentric behaviors might conflict with each other, but it'd be interesting to see them together.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
    Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

I would do more than hide the rum, I would hide the children. God help us all if those two were together.
    "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
    The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

If you got those two together, no valuables would be safe. No matter where you chose to hide them.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think they would make an awesome duo. They are both sneaky theives, and can be funny.
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

lmfao! nice concept!

would be the most dishonest, smart ass, horny as hell, mincing, cracking all the funniest comments all the time...

and BIG dittio on the children comment!
          Vows are spoken
          To be broken
          Feelings are intense
          Words are trivial
          Pleasures remain
          So does the pain
          Words are meaningless
          And forgettable

All I ever wanted
          All I ever needed
          Is here in my arms
          Words are very unnecessary
          They can only do harm

Comment

Originally posted by RedGuard
            I would do more than hide the rum, I would hide the children. God help us all if those two were together.
            Haha!

Maybe instead of shippy, they'd be better as a team. Although I think "ship" would be pretty much inevitable with the two of them together...

I guess this thread may have been meant to point out their similarities, but I do like the idea of them together.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
              Haha!

Maybe instead of shippy, they'd be better as a team. Although I think "ship" would be pretty much inevitable with the two of them together...

I guess this thread may have been meant to point out their similarities, but I do like the idea of them together.
              They would be perfect for each other...but they have alot of similarities too. She was a god/He was a Captain (God) of the Black Pearl....Both ousted by their people. Both are insane, fighters (in a kooky way), funny, loving (for the right kinda money), and protective (of themselves). Of course Vala has SG-1, and Sparrow has Will and Elizabeth (both of their 'groups' keep them in check). Both always run into some type of enemy everywhere they go. Vala gave birth to the spawn of evil, Jack keeps pissing off the spawn of evil. Match made in heaven

*ronon is the closest to Jack I could find, lol

Edit: spelling errors.
              Last edited by RedGuard; 14 August 2006, 11:56 AM.

Comment

You're not the only one who thought of them together in whatever way, -Jules- .

The first couple of weeks they probably wouldn't get anything done because they'd constantly try to outsmart the other.

You know, a bit like the scene in Dead Man's Chest where
                Spoiler:
                Jack, Will and Norrington are fighting for the key.

A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                  You're not the only one who thought of them together in whatever way, -Jules- .

The first couple of weeks they probably wouldn't get anything done because they'd constantly try to outsmart the other.

You know, a bit like the scene in Dead Man's Chest where
                  Spoiler:
                  Jack, Will and Norrington are fighting for the key.

A.
                  Yes! I so see their relationship like that. It'd be hilarious!

I even had to make a sig...

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Good one!

And imagine Vala's Aussie accent clashing with Jack's whatever type that is accent.

What did he say?

Wha'di'she'say?

A.

Comment

Heh, yeah. And also, adding to the whole fighting relationship that we mentioned, couldn't you picture them dueling it out like she did with Daniel in Prometheus Unbound, pulling Jack's dread locks? hehe... ^.^

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

i think they would really fun together, would probably make me laugh alot but i would have to hid anything of value i love your sig jules its fab

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Heh, yeah. And also, adding to the whole fighting relationship that we mentioned, couldn't you picture them dueling it out like she did with Daniel in Prometheus Unbound, pulling Jack's dread locks? hehe... ^.^
                          Sissyfight!

A.

Comment

Cool Sig
                            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I was wondering, is it just me or upon looking closer at your signature, Jack and Vala almost look like they are related? LOL...

Comment

Working...
                              X