Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'You have your answer, Dr Jackson, I suggest you act on it.' (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'You have your answer, Dr Jackson, I suggest you act on it.' (Spoilers)

In the excellent episode 'The Pegasus Project'
    Spoiler:
    we met ascended ancient Morgan Lafae, I for one thought it cruel what the ancients did by pulling her away at the end and would very much like to see her return.
    How awesome would it be for SG-1 to uncover Morgan on a planet with her memory erased, much like how SG-1 found Daniel in 'Fallen', and take her back to the SGC and she was quite like Ayiana from 'Frozen'?

Just a suggestion.

Anyway, I think that they should bring back Morgan as she showed that there are some Ancients up there who want to fight the Ori, plus she was a good actress whoever played her.
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 12 August 2006, 08:17 PM.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

You know what would be better? Making Morgan Lefay a permanent Atlantis character.

I don't think the Ascended are going to take such a risk though and descend Morgan Lefay. See what happened with Anubis?

A descended Morgan is more dangerous than an Ascended Morgan.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
      You know what would be better? Making Morgan Lefay a permanent Atlantis character.
      EXCELLENT thinking, have a greeny
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
        Indeed, the writers would have to think of a decent reason why she doesn't know all the secrets of the Ancients, otherwise she has the power to make the Atlantis expedition, and Earth way too powerful.
        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
          Indeed, the writers would have to think of a decent reason why she doesn't know all the secrets of the Ancients, otherwise she has the power to make the Atlantis expedition, and Earth way too powerful.
          the ancients erased daniels mind... Oma was able to stop it from being permanant.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

I definitely would like to see Morgan appear again. Not necessarily descended, but I would like to see her.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Pegasus Project was without doubt this seasons best episode. I do hope we will get to see her again. She could be a interesting recurring character on both shows, or at least on SG1 since they are trying to find that weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
                the ancients erased daniels mind... Oma was able to stop it from being permanant.
                Incorrect, Oma was ordered by the ancients to erase Daniels mind. She did, but not totally.

We know this from 'Threads' where Oma says "but I didn't totally erase your memory even though i was supposed to"
                SPACE MACGYVER!!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m45YqOin2sg

Comment

Originally posted by Psi
                  Incorrect, Oma was ordered by the ancients to erase Daniels mind. She did, but not totally.

We know this from 'Threads' where Oma says "but I didn't totally erase your memory even though i was supposed to"
                  well, you learn something new every day dont you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    I definitely would like to see Morgan appear again. Not necessarily descended, but I would like to see her.
                    I hope we do too. I'd rather see her still ascended, but I think most likely she will be unascended hopefull with that little spark of memory left so we can find our answer.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X