This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Details on "Bad Guys"

Stargate-Solutions have posted the first details on a late Season Ten Episode titled "Bad Guys"

Click here to read the article

Beware of spoilers

It is a bit similar to Stargate : Infinity - "Museum". I like Martin Gero's scripts, but I don't want a stand-alone again. I hope that Cicero and the other residents will be some cool new aliens or the SG-1 will find some intresting artifacts in the museum.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Also mentions no Sam. I heard mention of a cross over by Sam, so maybe she is lost in a city...

Comment

I suspect we'll have CSI clones show up in the next epsiodes. Now we're doing crime dramas??? I mean I know they want to compete against MONK, but still....

Comment

Sounds like another good ep on the SG-1 side of things.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Yeah i think this will be really good, reminds me if no episode which is great because it mean its origional...W00T
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Spoiler:
              This proves that Daniel doesn't stay a prior for long
              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                Spoiler:
                Nice catch!

I like the sound of this episode and nice to see another Martin Gero SG-1 script.
                'Isn't it enough to see that the garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the end of it too?' - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                  Spoiler:
                  Don't jump to any conclusions. The episode doesn't have a set airing date, which means that this ep could air before or after The Shroud.

Best Stargate quote:
                  Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                  Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                    Don't jump to any conclusions. The episode doesn't have a set airing date, which means that this ep could air before or after The Shroud.
                    yes but Daniel is DEFINITELY missing from eps 12 and 13 and returns in The Shroud, so this must be after.
                    Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneC
                      yes but Daniel is DEFINITELY missing from eps 12 and 13 and returns in The Shroud, so this must be after.
                      Okay. Does The Shroud have a definite date that it's set to air?

Best Stargate quote:
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

I'm hoping "Bad Guys" is only a working title.

Comment

Sounds COOL!
                          What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Spoiler:
                          I made a big decision a little while ago.
                          I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
                          That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
                          Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
                          Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
                          Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
                          Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
                          And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

Bill Waterson, "The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

Sounds like another good ep on the SG-1 side of things.
                            Indeed! I certainly think it sounds good.

Also, it is nice to know that, most likely,
                            Spoiler:
                            Daniel will be back to his old self by this one.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Okay. Does The Shroud have a definite date that it's set to air?
                              no dont think so. but then I heard a rumour that there was no definite date for ANY of the second half yet.
                              Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Working...
                              X