This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Mitchell from?

Does anyone know where Mitchell is from? I would bet on my good ol' home state of Georgia.
    When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
    Zatnikitelman

I don't think they ever said, but Ben was born in Tennessee and raised in North Carolina.

Comment

Mitchell's definitely southern.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Zatnikitelman
        Does anyone know where Mitchell is from? I would bet on my good ol' home state of Georgia.
        Hes a hillbilly! lol

Comment

He's from Kansas. S10 Bounty.

Comment

Originally posted by AK89 View Post
            He's from Kansas. S10 Bounty.
            Agreed, but given that Mr Mitchell was in the military, I'd bet that much of his early years was spend somewhere in the South. Given Ben's accent.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Cam being from Kansas...yeah whatever. I never understood why the writers chose that in the first place. I would have chosen Georgia, Tennessee and North Carolina based on accent alone. The writers made several mistakes because the actual town Mitchell is suppose to be from is very small...not large as they depicted in the episode. And.....Kansans do not have a southern accent....not unless you were a transplant and lived in the south early in life.

Ever...your explanation I can live with! Since Cam was a military brat, he would have live everywhere and could have easily picked up a bit of a twang.

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                Cam being from Kansas...yeah whatever. I never understood why the writers chose that in the first place. I would have chosen Georgia, Tennessee and North Carolina based on accent alone. The writers made several mistakes because the actual town Mitchell is suppose to be from is very small...not large as they depicted in the episode. And.....Kansans do not have a southern accent....not unless you were a transplant and lived in the south early in life.

Ever...your explanation I can live with! Since Cam was a military brat, he would have live everywhere and could have easily picked up a bit of a twang.
                That's the way I fanwank it anyways!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  That's the way I fanwank it anyways!
                  Well...I like!!

Comment

Working...
                  X