This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enwikipedia entry on season 10

On the Wikipedia entry for this season there was an episode called The Road Not Taken,
    Spoiler:
    where Sam ends up in an alternate reality. Any credence to this or just a fan exercising his imagination?
    Last edited by Skydiver; 08 August 2006, 06:34 PM.

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by JLB
    On the Wikipedia entry for this season there was an episode called The Road Not Taken, where Sam ends up in an alternate reality. Any credence to this or just a fan exercising his imagination?

please use spolier tags
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by JLB
      On the Wikipedia entry for this season there was an episode called The Road Not Taken,
      Spoiler:
      where Sam ends up in an alternate reality. Any credence to this or just a fan exercising his imagination?
      Heard about it.
      Last edited by Skydiver; 08 August 2006, 06:34 PM.
      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

how about you check out the main site and the season 10 entry for 'road not taken'

and if a thread's not up yet, there are some general spoilers up on the main season 10 page

I will say, however, since wikipedia is updated without any control (meaning anyone can upload about anything) the info posted htere can't always be taken as the gospel truth.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

*possible spoiler below*

*you've been warned*

*hallowed are the Oreo*

What's the difference between an alternate time line and alternate reality? Seriously, it's probably nothing new... Unless they are going for the star trek AR theme (ie. DS9)... In which case Sam will dress in skimpy clothing and rule over all Jaffa with a whip... Mmm... Sam in skimpy clothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            how about you check out the main site and the season 10 entry for 'road not taken'

and if a thread's not up yet, there are some general spoilers up on the main season 10 page

I will say, however, since wikipedia is updated without any control (meaning anyone can upload about anything) the info posted htere can't always be taken as the gospel truth.
            There's nothing mentioned about an episode by that title.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni
              *possible spoiler below*

*you've been warned*

*hallowed are the Oreo*

What's the difference between an alternate time line and alternate reality? Seriously, it's probably nothing new... Unless they are going for the star trek AR theme (ie. DS9)... In which case Sam will dress in skimpy clothing and rule over all Jaffa with a whip... Mmm... Sam in skimpy clothing...
              Alternate timeline is when u do something in the past and it changes the future... Atlernate reality is when you make a choice to goto the mall, rather than goto mcdonalds, and on that left turn you get hit, but if you chose to goto mcdonalds, which in a diffrent universe you did, you make a right turn... and geta bigmac.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Alternate Reality is "Sliding Doors" with Gwenyth Paltrow.
                Alternate Timeline is "The Butterfly Effect" with Ashton Kutcher.

After Olaf Dreyer had proposed a connection between the Barbero-Immirzi parameter in loop quantum gravity and the asymptotic behaviour of black hole quasinormal modes (in numerical general relativity), building on the previous insights due to Shahar Hod, Lubos Motl wasted no time proving that the exact asymptotic behaviour of the quasinormal modes of the Schwarzschild black hole was as predicted numerically.

Comment

Originally posted by Leck
                  Alternate Timeline is "The Butterfly Effect" with Ashton Kutcher.

that was the trippiest movie i ever saw... one minue ur like poor guy, then ur like lucky guy... then your like... WTF? and then the rest of the minutes u continue with a confused look on ur face about whats goin on... and then when it ends... you think would it be better if i killed myself in the womb? and then all those emo **cks come out and say I'm gonna kill myself and show society how uncool they are... and society says... kill yourself in the womb so you wont take up space moron.... and then the emo realizes he's useless and tries to do the butterfly effect thing in the middle of the street but after hours of failure he gives up and begans to think maybe its not so bad and then he gets hit by a bus... and I stare out my window laughing and realize if i had died in the womb, I would of never seen what happened and that laughter would be lost....

wow that popped into my head.... I think ill wirte a book about it lol

what if they had a butterfly effect on Stargate????

like they bring on this guy that no one likes like lets say... Peter Grodine and bam hes erased from the show because he's dead before he was born... hahahaha... slap happy...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                    please use spolier tags

Why do I need to use spoiler tags for something that might not even be real?

Comment

Originally posted by JLB
                      Why do I need to use spoiler tags for something that might not even be real?
                      Because in an alternate reality, what you're saying is actually the entire season 11 plot for SG1!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni
                        Because in an alternate reality, what you're saying is actually the entire season 11 plot for SG1!!!
                        I get it now. Damn it, i have been spoiled.
                        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by JLB
                          There's nothing mentioned about an episode by that title.
                          Yes there is, episode 15 on the main sited Season 10 page.
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                          X