http://www.stargatechat.zoomshare.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnAu-...earch=Stargate

usa russia china of course, becaus if they loose the show is over

Comment

Originally posted by tobi
      usa russia china of course, becaus if they loose the show is over
      lol
      sigpic
      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
      Metal gear fan

Comment

Nope, if the Ori wins and conquers Earth.

It would become "StarGate: Ori Missionaries"...

It's about 5 Priors who go about the universe spreading Origin to all unbelievers, and "laying low and making unto dust" those who do not bow.
        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

We will find out soon.

China will run around winningabout how is this possible.
          Russia will go all out in a noble coz blowing up in a ship.
          US will come up with some multi billion dollar idea that will blow the hell up in the last four minutes.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Actually, China is one of the best nations for not whining about something and just doing the job and doing it damn well....

And what about Britain!!!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
              Nope, if the Ori wins and conquers Earth.

It would become "StarGate: Ori Missionaries"...

It's about 5 Priors who go about the universe spreading Origin to all unbelievers, and "laying low and making unto dust" those who do not bow.
              Why not, but an even better idea would be a series about a ori follower prostarting all day long. That certainly would be the most interesting tv series EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                Actually, China is one of the best nations for not whining about something and just doing the job and doing it damn well....

And what about Britain!!!
                When?

I was talking about the show. And China barely cares for there own butts. They are only good at want they do when it comes to there own interests.
                *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*

Comment

The railroad built through the himalayas. Every engineer said it couldnt be done. But the chinese did it anyway, and when it looked like theyd fall behind, they just drafted in new men, and they overcame all the obstacles and did it. EVen though the west said it would be impossible. That's the way the chinese work.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Big deal, they built a railroad. Wasn't that considered borader line slave labor anyways. I have got one for them. They should try feeding their own people. Give them some freedom to. The Chinese can't even log onto this web site. Let them read up on something that doesn't pertain to them being all great and inform them how great other people have it. If they see what others have then they will want it to and come up against their gov. and see what it really is.

And for those who want to red. I say go live in a comunist country and get back to me on that. If you come to America illegally from another country you are here illegally. If you come from a communist country like Cuba and make it all the way on the beach there refugese. Crazy ah. It's that bad there.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                      The railroad built through the himalayas. Every engineer said it couldnt be done. But the chinese did it anyway, and when it looked like theyd fall behind, they just drafted in new men, and they overcame all the obstacles and did it. EVen though the west said it would be impossible. That's the way the chinese work.
                      ur right
                      I am a Colonel in the great colilition
                      http://www.stargatechat.zoomshare.com/
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnAu-...earch=Stargate

Comment

THe ORI would kick there ass!!

Then it would be Game Over

Comment

i agree with zoom ...

Comment

Working...
                          X